FW: "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013
      "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
      considering allowing their child to participate in this industry."

      "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
      little I knew and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10%
      of it ok! LOL."

      "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
      SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2013
      (10AM - 1PM)

      Parents, come join us for the best three hours you'll ever invest in your
      child's career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA.,
      founder and owner of "A CASTING PLACE", is presenting a Seminar especially
      for you. Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of
      Texas for the past 14 years. Her "kid" credits include: KIDZBOP,
      DISNEYLAND, PBS KIDS, McDONALD'S, SEA WORLD, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART,
      ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CHILDREN'S
      HOSPITAL OF AUSTIN, TOYS "R" US, CICI'S PIZZA, P.G.A.: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN
      RED CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, H-E-B, BETTY SPAGHETTY, TYSON CHICKEN, CARINO'S,
      PARKLAND HOSPITAL: KIDS FIRST, and TX DOT plus hundreds of other
      commercials during her total of 23+ years as a Casting Director. Donise has
      cast many feature films and industrials, but has always concentrated on
      commercials. www.acastingplace.net

      Regardless if your child is just starting out or already has a strong
      resume, it is essential that every parent be aware of their responsibilities
      associated with a child working in this industry.

      When a talent agent in San Francisco, Donise discovered ROSS MALINGER
      ("Sleepless in Seattle" and "Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher") and TARAN NOAH
      SMITH ("Home Improvement") and has an incredible amount of information to
      offer you; the type of inside information that only a Casting Director of
      her vast experience would have. You don't know, what you don't know!

      The Seminar will cover the right way to get your child involved: getting and
      keeping an agent; work permits; State of Texas laws regarding minors on a
      set; avoiding scams; how to prepare a resume; headshots; training; not
      spending an unnecessary amount of hard-earned money; safety and so much
      more. Avoid the pitfalls and create some fun memories (not to mention the
      possibility of college tuition) for your child.

      The Seminar will be held at State Theatre in downtown Austin on Saturday,
      Nov. 2, 2013, from 10AM until 1PM and is open to all interested parents
      and/or guardians and/or your older teens who need to understand the business
      side of "Show Business". You will walk away both knowledgeable and
      confident. Don't waste any more time or money doing things the wrong way!

      This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians and/or older teens
      accompanied by a parent. You are welcome to bring a recent headshot (or
      photo) and resume of your child.

      Please mail the Registration Slip below, together with your payment of $75
      to Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627-1211. Each
      additional attendee is $25 per person. The check may be dated Oct. 30,
      2013. You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip
      and payment have been received. DEADLINE to register is two weeks prior to
      the workshop date. NO EXCEPTIONS.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      For questions: donise@...

      Please cut and mail the following with your check:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO" - SATURDAY, NOV. 2, 2013

      Name(s) of additional attendee(s):_________________________ Total Amount:
      $_____