winter intensive

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013
      HOLLYWOOD WINTER INTENSIVE
      It’s almost time for our 3rd annual Winter Intensive Program. The Will
      Wallace Acting
      Company welcomes 5-10 students to participate in our 5 on-going LA
      classes. Working
      Indy Director/Producer, Will Wallace hand-picks these dedicated actors
      based on their
      talent, determination and passion for acting. Students interested in
      applying must request
      an application, and submit their headshot and resume. There is a
      non-refundable deposit
      due upon acceptance in the amount of $100 to secure a spot. The classes
      will be on
      Monday from 7-10pm, Wed from noon-3:00, Wed from 7-10pm, Thur from
      7-10pm, and
      Sat. from 11am-2pm. The Classes will be taught by Will Wallace, guest
      filmmakers, or
      professional actors. Classes will cover: Improv, cold-reading, audition
      technique, scene
      study, and on-camera work. This is a great opportunity to make
      connections in
      Hollywood, or jump-start a move to LA. Actors can apply to participate
      in the one, two,
      or three week program.
      Will Wallace Bio: As an actor, Will has played roles in on over 40 films
      including: "The
      Thin Red Line", "I Am Sam", "Rules of Engagement", "The New World",
      “Broke Sky”
      (currently on the Sundance Channel), and the recently released “Tree of
      Life” starring
      Brad Pitt & Sean Penn. Most recently, and “Doonby” with John Schneider.
      Some of
      Will’s TV credits include “Leverage”, "Beverly Hills 90210" (Both Series), &
      "Baywatch". Will has also produced, written, and directed over a dozen
      award-winning
      films. He is currently a producer at Sunflower Films with Terrence
      Malick and Edward
      Pressman in Los Angeles. Will has produced films like, “Clear Lake WI”,
      starring
      Michael Madsen, & “Rock Slyde” starring Patrick Warburton, Andy Dick & Jason
      Alexander. Will also recently finished produced “The Appearing”,
      starring Dean Cain
      and Quinton Aaron (lead actor, “The Blind Side”), which just got
      distribution through
      Grindstone. Will directed the feature “Red Wing” starring Bill Paxton,
      Frances Fisher
      and Luke Perry last summer and they are getting a theatrical release. It
      looks as though
      Will’s next film, will be shooting in the mid-west later this year.
      Tuition/Sessions:
      One-Week Program: (December 2nd-7th)- $300.00 Two-Week Program:
      (December 2nd
      -14th)- $575.00 Three-Week Program: (December 2nd-21st)- $850.00
      *If you can only do the 2nd week or 3rd week let me know and we can
      possibly make
      that work too.
      To sign up or for more info. please contact: Sara Wallace (323) 364-2911
      willwallaceactingcompany@...
      www.willwallaceactingcompany.com
    • Dan Eggleston
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2014
        HOLLYWOOD WINTER INTENSIVE
        It’s almost time for our 4th annual Hollywood Winter Intensive. The Will
        Wallace Acting
        Company welcomes 5-10 students to participate in our 4 on-going LA
        classes. Working
        Indy Director/Producer, Will Wallace selects these dedicated actors
        based on their talent,
        determination and passion for acting. You do not need a lot of on-camera
        experience to
        be considered. Students interested in applying must request an
        application, and submit
        their headshot and resume. There is a non-refundable deposit due upon
        acceptance in the
        amount of $100 to secure a spot. The classes will be on Monday from
        7-10pm, Wed
        from noon-3:00 & Wed from 7-10pm, Thur from 7-10pm. The Classes will be
        taught by
        Will Wallace, Sara Wallace (who is currently casting 5 films), guest
        filmmakers, or
        professional actors. Classes will cover: Improv, cold-reading, audition
        technique, scene
        study, and on-camera work. This is a great opportunity to make
        connections in
        Hollywood, or jump-start a move to LA. Actors can apply to participate
        in the one, two,
        or three week program. In addition, actors who have their deposit in by
        November 17th
        will receive a free one-on-one consultation.
        Will Wallace Bio: As an actor, Will has played roles in on over 40 films
        including: "The
        Thin Red Line", "I Am Sam", "Rules of Engagement", "The New World",
        “Broke Sky”
        (currently on the Sundance Channel), & the recently released “Tree of
        Life” starring Brad
        Pitt & Sean Penn. Most recently, & “Doonby” with John Schneider. Some of
        Will’s TV
        credits include “Leverage”, "Beverly Hills 90210" (Both Series), &
        "Baywatch". Will has
        also produced, written, & directed over a dozen award-winning films. He
        is currently a
        producer at Sunflower Films with Terrence Malick & Edward Pressman in
        Los Angeles.
        Will has produced films like, “Clear Lake WI”, starring Michael Madsen,
        & “Rock
        Slyde” starring Patrick Warburton, Andy Dick & Jason Alexander. Will
        also recently
        finished produced “The Appearing”, starring Dean Cain & Quinton Aaron
        (lead actor,
        “The Blind Side”), which just got distribution through Grindstone. Will
        directed the
        feature “Red Wing” starring Bill Paxton, Frances Fisher and Luke Perry,
        which is
        currently available in stores & on Netflix. Will is currently producing
        or in preproduction
        on 4 films (one of which he is slated to direct).
        Tuition/Sessions:
        One-Week Program: (December 1st-5th)- $300.00 Two-Week Program:
        (December 1st -
        12th)- $575.00 Three-Week Program: (December 1st-19th)- $850.00
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2016
          Will Wallace Acting Company
          Annual Winter Intensive
          It’s almost time for our 6th annual Winter Intensive Program in Los
          Angeles. The Will Wallace Acting
          Company will be welcoming 5 students to participate in our 5 on-going LA
          classes this winter. Indy
          Director/Producer, Will Wallace & his wife, Casting Director, Sara
          Wallace hand-pick these dedicated
          actors based on their talent, determination and passion for acting.
          Students interested in applying must
          request an application, and submit their headshot and resume. There is a
          non-refundable deposit due
          upon acceptance in the amount of $50 to secure a spot. Things will run a
          little differently this year. We
          are breaking it down into one-week sessions. However, we may be able to
          allow an actor to participate in
          more than one session if requested. The classes will be on Mondays from
          4:00-6:30 & 7-10pm, Wed
          from noon-3:00 & 7-10pm, &Thur from 7-10pm. The Classes will be taught
          by Will Wallace, Casting
          Directors- Sara Wallace & Jaime Gallagher or guest filmmakers. This is a
          great opportunity to make
          connections with filmmakers, challenge yourself by working with seasoned
          actors & Industry
          Professionals, train harder than ever before, and potentially jump start
          a move to Hollywood.
          Will Wallace Bio: Will has produced, written, and directed over a dozen
          award-winning films. He is
          currently a producer at Sunflower Films with Terrence Malick and Edward
          Pressman in Los Angeles. Will
          recently produced and Directed, “Red Wing” starring: Bill Paxton,
          Frances Fisher & Luke Perry, which
          garnished a limited theatrical release and sold to Warner Brothers for
          on Demand distribution. He since
          directed & produced , “Trafficked” starring: Ashley Judd, Anne Archer &
          Patrick Duffy & produced,
          "Warning Shot" with Bruce Dern, David Spade & James Earl Jones, & “FAZ”
          which shot last summer
          outside of Dallas. Will is currently producing a new feature which is in
          pre-production.
          As an actor, Will has played roles in on over 40 films including: "The
          Thin Red Line", "I Am
          Sam", "The New World", “Broke Sky”, and “Tree of Life”. Some of Will’s
          TV credits include
          “Leverage”, "Beverly Hills 90210" (Both Series), & "Baywatch".
          Class Information: Your classes will help you develop skills to make
          interesting character choices,
          prepare for auditions, and master the art of “taking direction.” The
          intensive will cover cold-reading,
          scene study & character development with an emphasis on learning to make
          interesting choices that will
          separate you from the masses during the audition process. As a coach and
          director Will helps to make the
          transition from the classroom to the audition room to the set
          comfortable and exciting. You will leave
          feeling more prepared to dive in and start working. As casting directors
          and coaches Sara and Jaime will
          guide actors through the casting process and help them to see
          differences between truly becoming a
          character verses “acting”. The class will also incorporate improv drills
          and additional exercises to stretch
          the actor's instincts.
          Tuition/Sessions: Sessions are: December (5th-8th), (12th-15th), &
          (19th-22nd) and January (2nd-5th), (9th-
          12th), (16th-19th), & (23rd-26th). The cost of a one-week session is:
          $300. Intensive students will also be
          able to sign up for one-on-one consultations with Sara or Will for the
          WWAC Company rate of $65/hr. &
          receive the Company rate on private coaching.
          Please note that the cost of tuition cover classes only. Travel and
          Hotel expenses are not included.
          If admitted into the program a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to
          secure your spot.
          To Sign Up: Please email Sara Wallace @ willwallaceactingcompany@...
          For more info on The WWAC please visit: www.willwallaceactingcompany.com