winter intensive

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2013
      HOLLYWOOD WINTER INTENSIVE
      It’s almost time for our 3rd annual Winter Intensive Program. The Will
      Wallace Acting
      Company welcomes 5-10 students to participate in our 5 on-going LA
      classes. Working
      Indy Director/Producer, Will Wallace hand-picks these dedicated actors
      based on their
      talent, determination and passion for acting. Students interested in
      applying must request
      an application, and submit their headshot and resume. There is a
      non-refundable deposit
      due upon acceptance in the amount of $100 to secure a spot. The classes
      will be on
      Monday from 7-10pm, Wed from noon-3:00, Wed from 7-10pm, Thur from
      7-10pm, and
      Sat. from 11am-2pm. The Classes will be taught by Will Wallace, guest
      filmmakers, or
      professional actors. Classes will cover: Improv, cold-reading, audition
      technique, scene
      study, and on-camera work. This is a great opportunity to make
      connections in
      Hollywood, or jump-start a move to LA. Actors can apply to participate
      in the one, two,
      or three week program.
      Will Wallace Bio: As an actor, Will has played roles in on over 40 films
      including: "The
      Thin Red Line", "I Am Sam", "Rules of Engagement", "The New World",
      “Broke Sky”
      (currently on the Sundance Channel), and the recently released “Tree of
      Life” starring
      Brad Pitt & Sean Penn. Most recently, and “Doonby” with John Schneider.
      Some of
      Will’s TV credits include “Leverage”, "Beverly Hills 90210" (Both Series), &
      "Baywatch". Will has also produced, written, and directed over a dozen
      award-winning
      films. He is currently a producer at Sunflower Films with Terrence
      Malick and Edward
      Pressman in Los Angeles. Will has produced films like, “Clear Lake WI”,
      starring
      Michael Madsen, & “Rock Slyde” starring Patrick Warburton, Andy Dick & Jason
      Alexander. Will also recently finished produced “The Appearing”,
      starring Dean Cain
      and Quinton Aaron (lead actor, “The Blind Side”), which just got
      distribution through
      Grindstone. Will directed the feature “Red Wing” starring Bill Paxton,
      Frances Fisher
      and Luke Perry last summer and they are getting a theatrical release. It
      looks as though
      Will’s next film, will be shooting in the mid-west later this year.
      Tuition/Sessions:
      One-Week Program: (December 2nd-7th)- $300.00 Two-Week Program:
      (December 2nd
      -14th)- $575.00 Three-Week Program: (December 2nd-21st)- $850.00
      *If you can only do the 2nd week or 3rd week let me know and we can
      possibly make
      that work too.
      To sign up or for more info. please contact: Sara Wallace (323) 364-2911
      willwallaceactingcompany@...
      www.willwallaceactingcompany.com
    • Dan Eggleston
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2014
        HOLLYWOOD WINTER INTENSIVE
        It’s almost time for our 4th annual Hollywood Winter Intensive. The Will
        Wallace Acting
        Company welcomes 5-10 students to participate in our 4 on-going LA
        classes. Working
        Indy Director/Producer, Will Wallace selects these dedicated actors
        based on their talent,
        determination and passion for acting. You do not need a lot of on-camera
        experience to
        be considered. Students interested in applying must request an
        application, and submit
        their headshot and resume. There is a non-refundable deposit due upon
        acceptance in the
        amount of $100 to secure a spot. The classes will be on Monday from
        7-10pm, Wed
        from noon-3:00 & Wed from 7-10pm, Thur from 7-10pm. The Classes will be
        taught by
        Will Wallace, Sara Wallace (who is currently casting 5 films), guest
        filmmakers, or
        professional actors. Classes will cover: Improv, cold-reading, audition
        technique, scene
        study, and on-camera work. This is a great opportunity to make
        connections in
        Hollywood, or jump-start a move to LA. Actors can apply to participate
        in the one, two,
        or three week program. In addition, actors who have their deposit in by
        November 17th
        will receive a free one-on-one consultation.
        Will Wallace Bio: As an actor, Will has played roles in on over 40 films
        including: "The
        Thin Red Line", "I Am Sam", "Rules of Engagement", "The New World",
        “Broke Sky”
        (currently on the Sundance Channel), & the recently released “Tree of
        Life” starring Brad
        Pitt & Sean Penn. Most recently, & “Doonby” with John Schneider. Some of
        Will’s TV
        credits include “Leverage”, "Beverly Hills 90210" (Both Series), &
        "Baywatch". Will has
        also produced, written, & directed over a dozen award-winning films. He
        is currently a
        producer at Sunflower Films with Terrence Malick & Edward Pressman in
        Los Angeles.
        Will has produced films like, “Clear Lake WI”, starring Michael Madsen,
        & “Rock
        Slyde” starring Patrick Warburton, Andy Dick & Jason Alexander. Will
        also recently
        finished produced “The Appearing”, starring Dean Cain & Quinton Aaron
        (lead actor,
        “The Blind Side”), which just got distribution through Grindstone. Will
        directed the
        feature “Red Wing” starring Bill Paxton, Frances Fisher and Luke Perry,
        which is
        currently available in stores & on Netflix. Will is currently producing
        or in preproduction
        on 4 films (one of which he is slated to direct).
        Tuition/Sessions:
        One-Week Program: (December 1st-5th)- $300.00 Two-Week Program:
        (December 1st -
        12th)- $575.00 Three-Week Program: (December 1st-19th)- $850.00