"SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 3, 2013
      "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
      considering allowing their child to participate in this industry."

      "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
      little I knew and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10%
      of it ok! LOL."

      "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
      SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2013
      (10AM - 1PM)

      Parents, come join us for the best three hours you'll ever invest in your
      child's career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA.,
      founder and owner of "A CASTING PLACE", is presenting a Seminar especially
      for you. Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of
      Texas for the past 14 years. Her "kid" credits include: KIDZBOP,
      DISNEYLAND, PBS KIDS, McDONALD'S, SEA WORLD, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART,
      ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CHILDREN'S
      HOSPITAL OF AUSTIN, TOYS "R" US, CICI'S PIZZA, P.G.A.: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN
      RED CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, H-E-B, BETTY SPAGHETTY, TYSON CHICKEN, CARINO'S,
      PARKLAND HOSPITAL: KIDS FIRST, and TX DOT plus hundreds of other
      commercials during her total of 23+ years as a Casting Director. Donise has
      cast many feature films and industrials, but has always concentrated on
      commercials. www.acastingplace.net

      Regardless if your child is just starting out or already has a strong
      resume, it is essential that every parent be aware of their responsibilities
      associated with a child working in this industry.

      When a talent agent in San Francisco, Donise discovered ROSS MALINGER
      ("Sleepless in Seattle" and "Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher") and TARAN NOAH
      SMITH ("Home Improvement") and has an incredible amount of information to
      offer you; the type of inside information that only a Casting Director of
      her vast experience would have. You don't know, what you don't know!

      The Seminar will cover the right way to get your child involved: getting and
      keeping an agent; work permits; State of Texas laws regarding minors on a
      set; avoiding scams; how to prepare a resume; headshots; training; not
      spending an unnecessary amount of hard-earned money; safety and so much
      more. Avoid the pitfalls and create some fun memories (not to mention the
      possibility of college tuition) for your child.

      The Seminar will be held at State Theatre in downtown Austin on Saturday,
      Nov. 2, 2013, from 10AM until 1PM and is open to all interested parents
      and/or guardians and/or your older teens who need to understand the business
      side of "Show Business". You will walk away both knowledgeable and
      confident. Don't waste any more time or money doing things the wrong way!

      This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians and/or older teens
      accompanied by a parent. You are welcome to bring a recent headshot (or
      photo) and resume of your child.

      Please mail the Registration Slip below, together with your payment of $75
      to Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627-1211. Each
      additional attendee is $25 per person. The check may be dated Oct. 30,
      2013. You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip
      and payment have been received. DEADLINE to register is two weeks prior to
      the workshop date. NO EXCEPTIONS.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      For questions: donise@...

      Please cut and mail the following with your check:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO" - SATURDAY, NOV. 2, 2013

      Name: __________________________ E-mail:__________________________________

      Telephone Number: (Cell) _____________________ (Home)
      _______________________

      Name(s) of additional attendee(s):___________________________ Total Amount:
      $_____
    • Donise Hardy

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 30, 2013
                NOTE: This class is only offered once a year, so don't procrastinate!

[...]

                Since the event is so close, please email your name(s) and cell number to
                donise@... You may pay the fee at the door in cash, Money
                Order or Cashier's Check. Registration is $75 and each additional attendee
                is $25 per person.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Sep 18 8:47 AM
                    Parents, this class is only offered once a year and is incredibly important
                    in educating you so that you can get your child into the industry without
                    wasting time or making very costly mistakes plus spending thousands of
                    unnecessary dollars with zero results!

                    Time is short and not enough to mail a registration in. If you'd like to
                    sign up, please contact: donise@...

                    Some comments from some happy parents:

                    "I learned more in 3 hours than in the 2 years I have been in the business!"

                    "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
                    considering allowing their child to participate in this industry."

                    "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
                    little I knew and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10%
                    of it ok! LOL."

                    "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
                    SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 (10AM - 1 PM)

                    Parents, come join us for the best three hours you'll ever invest in your
                    child's career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA,
                    founder and owner of "A CASTING PLACE", is presenting a Seminar especially
                    for you. Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of
                    Texas for the past 15 years. Her "kid" credits include: LONE STAR SUCCESS,
[...]

                    possibility of college tuition) for your child. This Seminar is both fun
                    and very educational!

                    The Seminar will be held at State Theatre in downtown Austin on Saturday,
                    Sept. 20, 2014, from 10AM until 1PM and is open to all interested parents
                    and/or guardians. You will walk away both knowledgeable and confident.
                    Don't waste any more time or money doing things the wrong way!

                    This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians and/or older teens
                    (14+ with their parents or guardians) only, but you are welcome to bring a
                    recent headshot (or photo) and resume of your child.

                    Please mail the Registration Slip below together with your check which may
                    be dated September 17, 2014, to Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX
                    78627. The fee is $75 plus each additional parent/older teen/guardian is
                    $25 per person. A confirmation will be sent to you via email.

                    We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy. For questions:
                    donise@...

                    +++++++++++CLIP AND MAIL++++++++++++++++++

                    REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
                    SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2014

                    Name: ___________________________________________

                    E-mail:___________________________________________

                    Telephone Number: (Cell) ____________________________

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 24, 2015
                      I knew it was time to do another of these seminars when I received the following email this morning, a portion of which I am pasting below:

                      “My daughter attended an "audition" with an LA-based talent showcase which she located online, but it was really put on by another outfit. They selected her for their program, but the program is very pricy ($2500-7000 for training, then another $2500-7000 to attend a Talent Showcase held in Hollywood).  We do not have the money for this type of training and marketing, so need to find some alternate outlets.”

                      Needless to say, this mom is not falling for this...  Please come take this seminar and learn how to save yourself thousands of dollars, headaches and heartaches!  Knowledge is the best weapon!

                      “Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are considering allowing their child to participate in this industry.”

                      “I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how little I knew and how much I was doing wrong.  Probably was only getting 10% of it ok!  LOL.”

                       “SHOW BIZ KIDZ:  HOW TO”

                      SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2015 (10AM – 1 PM)

                      Parents, come join us for the best three hours you’ll ever invest in your child’s career.  Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, founder and owner of “A CASTING PLACE”, is presenting a Seminar especially for you.  Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of Texas for the past 15 years.  Her “kid” credits include:  KIDZBOP, DISNEYLAND, PBS KIDS, McDONALD’S, SEA WORLD, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF AUSTIN, TOYS “R” US, CICI’S PIZZA, P.G.A.:  FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, H-E-B, BETTY SPAGHETTY, TYSON CHICKEN, CARINO’S, PARKLAND HOSPITAL:  KIDS FIRST and TX DOT plus hundreds of other commercials during her total of 24+ years as a Casting Director.  Donise has cast many feature films and industrials, but has always concentrated on commercials.  www.acastingplace.net

[...]

                      The Seminar will be held at 1016 La Posada, Suite 297, Austin, TX  78757, on Saturday, August 15, 2015, from 10AM until 1PM and is open to all interested parents and/or guardians.  You will walk away both knowledgeable and confident.  Don’t waste any more time or money doing things the wrong way!

                      This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians and/or teens 14+ (with their parents or guardians) only, but you are welcome to bring a recent headshot (or photo) and resume of your child.

                      Please mail the Registration Slip below together with your check which may be dated August 12, 2015, to Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX  78627.  The fee is $75 plus each additional parent/older teen/guardian is $25 per person.  A confirmation will be sent to you via email.

                      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.  For questions:  donise@...

                      REGISTRATION SLIP – “SHOW BIZ KIDZ:  HOW TO” – SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2015

                              Message 14 of 22 , May 23, 2016
                                This is probably one of the most important seminars I teach because I can literally save you tons of money, tons of time and help you enter your child into this industry the right way instead of the wrong (expensive) way!

                                TO BE PLACED ON THE WAIT LIST IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ADVANCED NOTICE OF THE NEXT SCHEDULED CLASS, PLEASE EMAIL:  donise@...

                                “Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are considering allowing their child to participate in this industry.”

                                “I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how little I knew and how much I was doing wrong.  Probably was only getting 10% of it ok!  LOL.”

                                 “SHOW BIZ KIDZ:  HOW TO”

                                SATURDAY, TBA, 2016 (10AM – 1 PM)

                                Parents, come join us for the best three hours you’ll ever invest in your child’s career.  Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, founder and owner of “A CASTING PLACE”, is presenting a Seminar especially for you.  Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of Texas for the past 17 years.  Her “kid” credits include:  KIDZBOP, DISNEYLAND, PBS KIDS, McDONALD’S, SEA WORLD, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF AUSTIN, TOYS “R” US, CICI’S PIZZA, P.G.A.:  FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, H-E-B, BETTY SPAGHETTY, TYSON CHICKEN, CARINO’S, PARKLAND HOSPITAL:  KIDS FIRST and TX DOT plus hundreds of other commercials during her total of 25+ years as a Casting Director.  Donise has cast many feature films and industrials, but has always concentrated on commercials.  Full resume available at www.acastingplace.net

                                Regardless if your child is just starting out or already has a strong resume, it is essential that every parent be aware of his or her responsibilities associated with a child working in this industry.

[...]

                                Registration is $75 for the first parent; each additional parent, guardian or teen is $25 per person.  For registration information please contact us.

                                We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

                                For questions:  donise@...

                                ­­­