RE: Donise Hardy's Adult Class, Saturday, September 7, 2013 - Austin, TX

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
      "Donise,

      I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the time and effort you put
      into class on Saturday!
      That was my first training or acting class of any kind and I absolutely
      could not be happier with all of the information, skills, and increased
      confidence that I gained from just one day spent with you. I'm being a
      diligent student and working on practicing my name every day. I'm even
      working on my "door man" skills so that next class I'll be your go-to-guy ;)
      Again, I couldn't be more thankful and excited for how awesome your class
      was, and I am just going crazy waiting to see how my next audition goes! I
      will definitely be in touch with questions and postcards. I am looking
      forward to getting ripped to shreds in your advanced class this October so
      please let me know when you have exact dates and I will be there! Thanks
      again, Donise, and I hope you are having an amazing week!

      Zach.....Zach E."

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION
      TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS (Ages 16 and up)
      SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2013

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
      Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and founder
      of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the
      State of Texas for over 14 years. Her commercial credits include: AMERICAN
      AIRLINES, UNITED EXPLORER CARD, REEBOK, TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN,
      WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS,
      TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL,
      WESTERN UNION, STRIPES, WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB,
      CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus hundreds of other commercials during her
      22+ years as a Casting Director. Donise has cast many feature films, TV
      22+ shows and industrials, but has
      always concentrated on commercials. Just completed a TX search for 2 leads
      for a new Broadway musical!
      www.acastingplace.net ("Adult Recommendations")

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the industry, the
      reality of the hard work involved, getting/keeping an agent, marketing
      hints, networking opportunities and many insider tips that only a Casting
      Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to take a class
      with than someone who has literally seen hundreds of thousands of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning (using scripts
      from commercials that Donise has cast) in various types of scenarios, both
      solo and with scene partners. Each commercial is taped, played back and
      critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be astonished at your improvement
      throughout the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to get started.
      If you have been an actor for decades, you still don't want to miss this. A
      coach of many years recently took the workshop and remarked afterwards, "You
      CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can't believe how much I learned in one
      day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 6PM. We
      will take a short lunch break.
      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and information regarding State Theatre in downtown
      Austin where the class will be held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment is
      strictly limited to 14 students.
      Please send the Registration Slip below, together with your check for $150
      which may be dated Sept. 4, 2013,
      to: Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a seat in the class!
      You will receive a confirmation via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      For questions please email: donise@...

      CLIP AND MAIL:

      REGISTRATION SLIP: ADULT CLASS, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2013

      Class Date: ____Sept. 7, 2013___ Agency: