RE: Donise Hardy's Teen Class, Sat. Aug. 17th - Austin, TX

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 4:18 AM
      ONE LAST GREAT ADVENTURE BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!

      "Hello Donise,

      I wanted to thank you for all of the information that Haley and I received
      at the commercial audition class. Haley said she actually got more out of
      that class than ALL of the others put together.
      I think it has given her a new outlook on her acting. She is planning on
      sending you her new resume tomorrow.

      Andra R."

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION
      TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP FOR TEENS (AGES 10 - 15) - ONLY 5 SEATS AVAILABLE

      SATURDAY, AUGUST 17, 2013

      Come join us for the best seven hours you'll ever invest in your teen's
      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and
      founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in
      the State of Texas for over 14 years. Her "teen" commercial credits
      include: McDONALD'S, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF
      AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CICI'S PIZZA, PGA: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED
      CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, H-E-B, and WESTERN UNION, plus hundreds
      of other commercials during her 23+ years as a Casting Director. Donise
      has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials, but has always
      concentrated on commercials.
      www.acastingplace.net ("TEEN RECOMMENDS").

      Parents are invited to stay as the day begins with Donise giving you an
      overview of the industry, the reality of the hard work involved,
      getting/keeping an agent, marketing hints, networking opportunities and many
      insider tips only a Casting Director with her vast experience would know.
      Whom better to take a class with than someone who has literally conducted
      hundreds of thousands of auditions? Parents may either stay or leave at
      this point. Plan to return at 4:30PM to view the last taped commercial of
      the day.

      During the day, your teen will be constantly on camera auditioning (using
      scripts from commercials that Donise has cast and are age appropriate) in
      various types of scenarios, both solo and with scene partners. Each
      commercial is taped, played and critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be
      astonished at your teen's improvement throughout the day. If your teen is
      serious about the business, this is the best way to get started.
      If your teen is already active, this is the best way to take their career to
      the next level.

      The workshop which is held at State Theatre in downtown Austin begins
      promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 5PM. We will take a short
      lunch break and walk to a nearby restaurant as a group.

      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and information.

      Individualized attention to your teen is of paramount importance, so
      enrollment is strictly limited to 14 students.
      Classes fill immediately, so send the registration right away! Please send
      the Registration Slip below, together with your check for $150 which may be
      dated August 14, 2013, and mail to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received.
      A confirmation will be sent to you via email.
      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail Donise at donise@... if you have any questions.

      CLIP AND MAIL:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - TEEN CLASS: SATURDAY, AUGUST
      17, 2013

      Telephone Number: (Cell) _______________________ (Home)
    • Donise Hardy