Casting - Game Show

  • Laura Elysa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      I'm casting Season 2 of a Game Show produced by Telepictures and Warner Bros. and am looking for fun, outgoing and COMPETITIVE contestants to compete for up to $50,000 via Skype! I wanted to give you and your members the opportunity to apply – please let me know if you would e-blast and/or post the below notice! We need 850 AMAZING contestants, so we're trying to get the word out!

      Please call/email with questions. The info is below.

      Thank you!

      Cherish Hamutoff
      Casting Producer
      "Let's Ask America"
      O: 818-972-0714
      www.letsaskamerica.tv

      SEASON 2 OF "LET'S ASK AMERICA," A DAILY, HALF-HOUR, TELEVISION GAME SHOW PRODUCED BY TELEPICTURES AND WARNER BROS. AND HOSTED BY KEVIN PEREIRA ("ATTACK OF THE SHOW"), IS SEARCHING FOR CONTESTANTS! WIN UP TO $50,000!!

      Contestants answer polling questions about a wide variety of fun, edgy and compelling topics. "Let's Ask America" gives contestants the chance to win cash from their couches via Skype. Every day, four contestants will be chosen to play the game and win cash (up to $50,000) via web-chat from their home!

      To apply, send an email to: Olivia.Stafford@... with:
      -Name
      -Contact Info (phone/email)
      -Age