FW: Donise Hardy's Teen Class: April 6th in Austin

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THIS CLASS!

      Feb. 10, 2013

      Hi Donise,

      I want you to know that your workshop was worth the wait. My daughter,
      Brianna, and I were told about your workshop 3 years ago. A friend told us
      that your workshop was the most valuable workshop she and her daughter had
      ever attended!!

      I truly agree that every child and parent should start their career with
      your workshop, and continue taking it as often as possible. We both LOVED
      your workshop and it was more than worth the wait!! From the moment we
      stepped in your presence we felt unparalleled guidance, nurturing, and
      honesty.

      I am so thankful that you believe in having parents observe your workshop
      and learn through your teaching throughout the day!! I am highly
      recommending all of our friends to take your workshop!!

      Very sincerely,

      Della and Brianna B.

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE

      WORKSHOP FOR TEENS (AGES 10 - 15) ONLY 5 SEATS AVAILABLE!

      SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2013

      Come join us for the best seven hours you'll ever invest in your teen's
      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and
      founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in
      the State of Texas for over 14 years. Her "teen" commercial credits
      include:
      McDONALD'S, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA,
      SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CICI'S PIZZA, PGA: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS,
      TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, H-E-B, and WESTERN UNION, plus hundreds of other
      commercials during her 23+ years as a Casting Director. Donise has cast
      many feature films, TV shows and industrials, but has always concentrated on
      commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("TEEN RECOMMENDS").

      Parents are invited to stay as the day begins with Donise giving you an
      overview of the industry, the reality of the hard work involved,
      getting/keeping an agent, marketing hints, networking opportunities and many
      insider tips only a Casting Director with her vast experience would know.
      Whom better to take a class with than someone who has literally conducted
      hundreds of thousands of auditions?

      Parents may either stay or leave after the business portion of the class
      concludes (about an hour and a half). Plan to return at 4:30PM to view the
      last taped commercial of the day.

      During the day, your teen will be constantly on camera auditioning (using
      scripts from commercials that Donise has cast and are age appropriate) in
      various types of scenarios, both solo and with scene partners. Each
      commercial is taped, played and critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be
      astonished at your teen's improvement throughout the day. If your teen is
      serious about the business, this is the best way to get started. If your
      teen is already active, this is the best way to take their career to the
      next level.

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 5PM. We
      will take a short lunch break and walk to a nearby restaurant as a group.
      If you would prefer to bring your lunch, that is fine.

      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and information.

      Class is held at State Theatre (8th and Congress) in downtown Austin.

      Individualized attention to your teen is of paramount importance, so
      enrollment is strictly limited to 14 students. Classes fill immediately, so
      send the registration right away! Please send the Registration Slip below,
      together with your check for $150 which may be dated April 3, 2013, and mail
      to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received.

      A confirmation will be sent to you via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail donise@... if you have any questions.

      CLIP AND MAIL THE FOLLOWING:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - TEEN CLASS: SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2013

      Telephone Number: (Cell) __________________ (Home) ___________________