GROCERY revised

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      GROCERY COMMERCIAL CASTING **REVISED**

      TV commercial casting for grocery store chain. Casting to take place in
      Harlingen, TX; filming will take place in San Antonio, TX. Talent will
      be paid a session and use fee plus travel and hotel expenses. Specifics
      will be given at the casting.

      Audition date: Saturday, March 9 in Harlingen, TX, 10am-12pm and 1-6pm
      Shoot dates: March 18 or 19 in San Antonio, TX

      SEEKING
      Hispanic Men ages 25-40 - Real guy next door types, friendly & fun, fit
      to moderately fit.
      Hispanic Men ages 50-65 - One Mexican Cowboy type, one Grandfather type.
      Hispanic Woman age 30-40 - Mom type, fit to moderately fit, attractive,
      expressive, dark hair, olive skin.
      Hispanic Woman ages 50-65 - Grandmother type.

      PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT PHOTO BY E-MAIL TO BE CONSIDERED. We will e-mail
      instructions back to you.

      Use Subject Line GROCERY CASTING - YOUR NAME (Replace YOUR NAME with
      your actual first & last name)

      Copy & paste the following form into the body of your e-mail and answer
      all questions:

      NAME:
      AGE RANGE:
      PHONE:
      E-MAIL:
      HEIGHT:
      AVAILABLE FOR CASTING ON SATURDAY 3/9 in HARLINGEN? YES or NO (Please
      specify time frame)
      AVAILABLE FOR SHOOT IN SAN ANTONIO 3/18 or 3/19? (KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU
      MAY HAVE TO TRAVEL THE DAY BEFORE & AFTER.) YES or NO

      Attach a current photo and e-mail your submission to
      djcasting@... <mailto:djcasting@...>.

      If we think you fit our specs we will contact you with audition time &
      location.

      Thank you.

      Brenda Ambrize
      Dolores Jackson