"SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 19, 2013
      LAST CHANCE TO ENROLL! If you'd like to attend the seminar this coming
      Saturday, please email
      donise@...

      "That was the best 3 hours I ever spent. Now maybe I can do things the
      right way instead of my way."

      "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
      considering allowing their child to participate in this industry."

      "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
      little I knew and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10%
      of it ok! LOL."

      RECOMMENDED BY TEXAS MOMS, DADS, TALENT AGENTS AND CASTING DIRECTORS!

      "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"

      SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2013 (2PM - 5PM)

      ONLY OFFERED ONCE A YEAR! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!

      Parents, come join us for the best three hours you'll ever invest in your
      child's career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA,
      founder and owner of "A CASTING PLACE", is presenting a Seminar especially
      for you. Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of
      Texas for the past 14 years. Her "kid" credits include: KIDZBOP,
      DISNEYLAND, PBS KIDS, McDONALD'S, SEA WORLD, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART,
      ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CHILDREN'S
      HOSPITAL OF AUSTIN, TOYS "R" US, CICI'S PIZZA,
      P.G.A.: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, H-E-B, BETTY
      SPAGHETTY, TYSON CHICKEN, CARINO'S, PARKLAND HOSPITAL: KIDS FIRST, and TX
      DOT plus hundreds of other commercials during her total of 23+ years as a
      Casting Director. Donise has cast many feature films and industrials, but
      has always concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net

      Regardless if your child is just starting out or already has a strong
      resume, it is essential that every parent be aware of their responsibilities
      associated with a child working in this industry.

      When a talent agent in San Francisco, Donise discovered ROSS MALINGER
      ("Sleepless in Seattle" and "Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher") and TARAN NOAH
      SMITH ("Home Improvement") and has an incredible amount of information to
      offer you; the type of inside information that only a Casting Director of
      her vast experience would have. You don't know, what you don't know!

      The Seminar will cover the right way to get your child involved: getting and
      keeping an agent; work permits; State of Texas laws regarding minors on a
      set; avoiding scams; how to prepare a resume; headshots; training; not
      spending an unnecessary amount of hard-earned money; safety and so much
      more. Avoid the pitfalls and create some fun memories (not to mention the
      possibility of college tuition) for your child. And for those already in
      the industry, ask the questions that have arisen on auditions, on sets, with
      agents, photographers, directors, etc.
      Every time you are on set or at an audition or contemplating whether or not
      you should allow your child to participate in a project, you'll have
      questions. Come get the answers.

      The Seminar will be held at State Theatre in downtown Austin on Saturday,
      Feb. 23, 2013, from 2PM until 5PM and is open to all interested parents
      and/or guardians. It will be offered only one time this year, so don't miss
      out on this incredible opportunity! You will walk away both knowledgeable
      and confident. Don't waste any more time nor money doing things the wrong
      way!

      This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians only, but you are
      welcome to bring a recent headshot (or photo) and resume of your child.

      Please mail the Registration Slip below, together with your payment of $75
      to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      Each additional parent/guardian (OR TEEN 14 AND OVER) is $25 per person.
      The check may be dated Feb. 20, 2013.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy. For questions:
      donise@...

      REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO" - SATURDAY, FEB. 23, 2013

      Name: ______________________________
      E-mail:__________________________________

      Telephone Number: (Cell) ________________________ (Home)
      ________________________

      Name(s) of additional attendee(s):_______________________________ Total
      Amount: $_____
    • Donise Hardy
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 13, 2013
        "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
        considering allowing
        their child to participate in this industry."

        "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
        little I knew
        and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10% of it ok!
        LOL."

        "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
        SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2013 (10AM - 1PM)

[...]

        Nov. 2, 2013,
        from 10AM until 1PM and is open to all interested parents and/or guardians.
        You will walk
        away both knowledgeable and confident. Don't waste any more time or money
        doing things
        the wrong way!

        This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians only, but you are
        welcome to bring a
        recent headshot (or photo) and resume of your child.
        Please mail the Registration Slip below, together with your payment of $75
        to Donise Hardy,
        P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627-1211. Each additional parent/guardian
        is $25 per
        person. The check may be dated Oct. 30, 2013. You do not have a confirmed
        reservation
        until the Registration Slip and payment have been received. DEADLINE to
        register is two
        weeks prior to the workshop date. NO EXCEPTIONS.

        We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

        For questions: donise@...

        REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO" - SATURDAY, NOV. 2, 2013

        Name: _______________________________
        E-mail:________________________________________

        Telephone Number: (Cell) __________________________ (Home)
        _____________________________

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 21, 2013
[...]

          and/or guardians and/or your older teens who need to understand the business
          side of "Show Business". You will walk away both knowledgeable and
          confident. Don't waste any more time or money doing things the wrong way!

          This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians and/or older teens
          accompanied by a parent. You are welcome to bring a recent headshot (or
          photo) and resume of your child.

          Please mail the Registration Slip below, together with your payment of $75
          to Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627-1211. Each
          additional attendee is $25 per person. The check may be dated Oct. 30,

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 27, 2013
[...]

            _______________________

            Name(s) of additional attendee(s):___________________________ Total Amount:
            $_____
          • Donise Hardy
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 3, 2013
[...]

              Please cut and mail the following with your check:

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 30, 2013
                        NOTE: This class is only offered once a year, so don't procrastinate!

[...]

                        Since the event is so close, please email your name(s) and cell number to
                        donise@... You may pay the fee at the door in cash, Money
                        Order or Cashier's Check. Registration is $75 and each additional attendee
                        is $25 per person.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 31, 2013
                          NOTE: This class is only offered once a year, so last chance to come and
                          join us!

[...]

                          Nov. 2, 2013, from 10AM until
                          1PM and is open to all interested parents and/or guardians and/or your older

                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 18, 2014
                            Parents, this class is only offered once a year and is incredibly important
                            in educating you so that you can get your child into the industry without
                            wasting time or making very costly mistakes plus spending thousands of
                            unnecessary dollars with zero results!

                            Time is short and not enough to mail a registration in. If you'd like to
                            sign up, please contact: donise@...

                            Some comments from some happy parents:

                            "I learned more in 3 hours than in the 2 years I have been in the business!"

                            "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
                            considering allowing their child to participate in this industry."

                            "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
                            little I knew and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10%
                            of it ok! LOL."

                            "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
                            SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 (10AM - 1 PM)

                            Parents, come join us for the best three hours you'll ever invest in your
                            child's career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA,
                            founder and owner of "A CASTING PLACE", is presenting a Seminar especially
                            for you. Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of
                            Texas for the past 15 years. Her "kid" credits include: LONE STAR SUCCESS,
[...]

                            possibility of college tuition) for your child. This Seminar is both fun
                            and very educational!

                            The Seminar will be held at State Theatre in downtown Austin on Saturday,
                            Sept. 20, 2014, from 10AM until 1PM and is open to all interested parents
                            and/or guardians. You will walk away both knowledgeable and confident.
                            Don't waste any more time or money doing things the wrong way!

                            This Seminar is strictly for parents and/or guardians and/or older teens
                            (14+ with their parents or guardians) only, but you are welcome to bring a
                            recent headshot (or photo) and resume of your child.

                            Please mail the Registration Slip below together with your check which may
                            be dated September 17, 2014, to Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX
                            78627. The fee is $75 plus each additional parent/older teen/guardian is
                            $25 per person. A confirmation will be sent to you via email.

                            We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy. For questions:
                            donise@...

                            REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDZ: HOW TO"
                            SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2014

                            Telephone Number: (Cell) ____________________________