Donise Hardy's Teen Class: Saturday, April 6th, Austin, TX

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      MARCH 16TH TEEN CLASS IS SOLD OUT!

      Feb. 10, 2013

      Hi Donise,

      I want you to know that your workshop was worth the wait. My daughter,
      Brianna, and I were told
      about your workshop 3 years ago. A friend told us that your workshop was the
      most valuable workshop
      she and her daughter had ever attended!!

      I truly agree that every child and parent should start their career with
      your workshop, and continue taking
      it as often as possible. We both LOVED your workshop and it was more than
      worth the wait!! From the
      moment we stepped in your presence we felt unparalleled guidance, nurturing,
      and honesty.

      I am so thankful that you believe in having parents observe your workshop
      and learn through your teaching
      throughout the day!! I am highly recommending all of our friends to take
      your workshop!!

      Very sincerely,

      Della and Brianna B.

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN
      ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
      FOR TEENS (AGES 10 - 15)

      SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2013

      Come join us for the best seven hours you'll ever invest in your teen's
      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting
      Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has
      been a leader in casting
      TV commercials in the State of Texas for over 14 years. Her "teen"
      commercial credits include: KIDZBOP,
      McDONALD'S, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA,
      BACK TO SCHOOL, CICI'S PIZZA, PGA: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS, TEXAS
      TOURISM,
      ORACLE/DELL, H-E-B, and WESTERN UNION, plus hundreds of other commercials
      during her 23+ years
      as a Casting Director. Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and
      industrials, but has always concentrated
      on commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("TEEN RECOMMENDS").

      Parents are invited to stay as the day begins with Donise giving you an
      overview of the industry, the reality of the
      hard work involved, getting/keeping an agent, marketing hints, networking
      opportunities and many insider tips
      only a Casting Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to
      take a class with than someone
      who has literally conducted hundreds of thousands of auditions? Parents may
      either stay or leave at this point.
      Plan to return at 4:30PM to view the last taped commercial of the day.

      During the day, your teen will be constantly on camera auditioning (using
      scripts from commercials that Donise has
      cast and are age appropriate) in various types of scenarios, both solo and
      with scene partners. Each commercial is
      taped, played and critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be astonished at
      your teen's improvement throughout the
      day. If your teen is serious about the business, this is the best way to
      get started. If your teen is already active,
      this is the best way to take their career to the next level.

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 5PM. We
      will take a short lunch break and
      walk to a nearby restaurant as a group. If you would prefer to bring your
      lunch, that is fine.

      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and information.
      Class is held at State Theatre (8th and Congress) in downtown Austin.

      Individualized attention to your teen is of paramount importance, so
      enrollment is strictly limited to 14 students.
      Classes fill immediately, so send the registration right away! Please send
      the Registration Slip below, together with
      your check for $150 which may be dated April 3, 2013, and mail to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received.

      A confirmation will be sent to you via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail donise@... if you have any questions.

      CLIP AND MAIL THE FOLLOWING:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - TEEN CLASS: SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2013

      Student's Name: _______________________________________ Age: _____

      Parent's Name: _______________________ E-mail: _____________________

      Telephone Number: (Cell) ________________ (Home) ___________________
    • Donise Hardy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        NOTE: MARCH 16th TEEN CLASS IS SOLD OUT!

        Donise,

        I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know how much Danielle and I
        enjoyed your class.
        The class was great since the kids spent the whole time working on and
        presenting commercials on film.

        You gave honest and great feedback to each of the kids as you reviewed their
        film clip.

        You spent the time to explain to the kids what was really important to know
        and do in order to book
        commercials. And you made sure you addressed it each time the kids did
        their commercial so they
        knew what they needed to improve on.

        Out of all the seminars we have attended, you are the only one that allows
        parents to sit in on the entire
        seminar. That was the best part as I obtained valuable information that I
        would not get otherwise.

        Thank you,

        Patricia & Danielle D.

        DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN
        ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
        FOR TEENS (AGES 10 - 15)

        SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2013

        Come join us for the best seven hours you'll ever invest in your teen's
        career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting
        Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has
        been a leader in
        casting TV commercials in the State of Texas for over 14 years. Her "teen"
        commercial credits include: KIDZBOP,
        McDONALD'S, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA,
        SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CICI'S PIZZA, PGA: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS,

        Telephone Number: (Cell) _____________________ (Home)