TV Commercial Class for Adults, Sat., Jan. 19th in Austin

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      AND THEN THERE WERE ONLY 4... SEATS AVAILABLE, that is...

      IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT A CASTING DIRECTOR IS LOOKING FOR,
      COME ASK A CASTING DIRECTOR!

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN
      ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
      FOR ADULTS - 4 SEATS REMAIN
      SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2013

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
      Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director,
      Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a
      leader in casting TV
      commercials in the State of Texas for over 14 years. Her commercial credits
      include: REEBOK, TOYOTA,
      EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP,
      TRACTOR
      SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON,
      H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, STRIPES, WINDTRICITY, XCEL
      ENERGY,
      TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus hundreds of other
      commercials during her
      22+ years as a Casting Director. Donise has cast many feature films, TV
      shows and industrials, but has always
      concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("Adult
      Recommendations")

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the industry, the
      reality of the hard work involved,
      getting/keeping an agent, marketing hints, networking opportunities and many
      insider tips that only a Casting
      Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to take a class
      with than someone who has
      literally seen hundreds of thousands of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning (using scripts
      from commercials that Donise
      has cast) in various types of scenarios, both solo and with scene partners.
      Each commercial is taped, played
      back and critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be astonished at your
      improvement throughout the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to get started.
      If you have been an actor for decades,
      you still don't want to miss this. A coach of many years recently took the
      workshop and remarked afterwards,
      "You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can't believe how much I learned in
      one day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 6PM. We
      will take a short lunch break.
      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and
      information regarding State Theatre in downtown Austin where the class will
      be held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment is
      strictly limited to 14 students.
      Please send the Registration Slip below, together with your check for $150
      which may be dated Jan. 16, 2013, to:
      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received. Mail it ASAP
      to assure a seat in the class! You will receive a confirmation via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      For questions please email: donise@...

      CLIP AND MAIL

      REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS - SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2013

      Name: ________________________________
      E-mail:___________________________________

      Telephones: (Cell) _________________________________ (Home)

      Class Date: _JAN. 19, 2013______ Agency:
    • Donise Hardy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
        AND THEN THERE WERE 2... SEATS AVAILABLE, that is...

        IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT A CASTING DIRECTOR IS LOOKING FOR,
        COME ASK A CASTING DIRECTOR!

        DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN
        ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
        FOR ADULTS - 2 SEATS REMAIN