LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOURSELF OR SOMEONE SPECIAL?

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      We always have that one "hard-to-shop-for" person in our lives!

      Here's the perfect Christmas Gift! A Gift that keeps on giving, for the
      actor in your life...

      Please contact donise@... for specific dates of classes.

      HAPPY HOLIDAZE TO EVERYONE!!!!!

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA
      TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
      WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS (16 TO ??)
      SATURDAYS, TBA, 2013

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
      Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and founder
      of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the
      State of Texas for over 14 years. Her commercial credits include: REEBOK,
      TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES,
      AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL,
      HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, STRIPES,
      WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus
      hundreds of other commercials during her 22+ years as a Casting Director.
      Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials, but has always
      concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("Adult
      Recommendations")

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the industry, the
      reality of the hard work involved, getting/keeping an agent, marketing
      hints, networking opportunities and many insider tips that only a Casting
      Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to take a class
      with than someone who has literally seen hundreds of thousands of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning (using scripts
      from commercials that Donise has cast) in various types of scenarios, both
      solo and with scene partners. Each commercial is taped, played back and
      critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be astonished at your improvement
      throughout the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to get started.
      If you have been an actor for decades, you still don't want to miss this. A
      coach of many years recently took the workshop and remarked afterwards, "You
      CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can't believe how much I learned in one
      day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 6PM. We
      will take a short lunch break. A few days before the workshop, we will send
      you a reminder together with a list of suggested brings and information
      regarding State Theatre in downtown Austin where the class will be held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment is
      strictly limited to 14 students. The cost of the day is $150 and your check
      should be dated 3 days before the class is held.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received. We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      For class dates, please email: donise@...

      AGAIN, HAPPY HOLIDAZE EVERYONE! SEE YOU IN 2013 FOR A VERY SUCCESSFUL YEAR!