RE: TEEN CLASS: SAT., OCT. 20TH, AUSTIN, TX: SOLD OUT; NEW CLASS ADDED

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
      TEEN CLASS ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20th IS SOLD OUT...

      ADDITIONAL TEEN CLASS ADDED: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd (LAST TEEN CLASS OF THE
      YEAR)

      March 04, 2012

      Dear Donise,
      I cannot express how much Casey (and I) enjoyed your TV Commercial Audition
      class yesterday. She came home walking on clouds AND with a host of new
      skills and information that will be invaluable. I definitely take my hat
      off to you - not only are you a wealth of knowledge for these kids, but you
      can tell you truly enjoy them! It's not easy to manage offering critique
      while maintaining their confidence and self-esteem and you did so
      beautifully. It was one of the best investments we could make and we
      honestly cannot thank you enough for all you do for these kids. We are true
      fans!
      Janine N.

      DONISE L. HARDY, CSA, PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
      WORKSHOP FOR TEENS (AGES 10 - 15)

      SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2012

      Classes fill immediately, so don't procrastinate!

      Come join us for the best seven hours you'll ever invest in your teen's
      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA, owner and
      founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in
      the State of Texas for over 13 years. Her "teen" commercial credits
      include: McDONALD'S, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY SCOUTS OF
      AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CICI'S PIZZA, PGA: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED
      CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, H-E-B, and WESTERN UNION, plus hundreds
      of other commercials during her 21+ years as a Casting Director. Donise has
      cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials, but has always
      concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net ("TEEN RECOMMENDS")

      Parents are invited to stay as the day begins with Donise giving you an
      overview of the industry, the reality of the hard work involved,
      getting/keeping an agent, marketing hints, networking opportunities and many
      insider tips only a Casting Director with her vast experience would know.
      Whom better to take a class with than someone who has literally conducted
      hundreds of thousands of auditions? Parents may either stay or leave at
      this point. Plan to return at 4:30PM to view the last taped commercial of
      the day.

      During the day, your teen will be constantly on camera auditioning (using
      scripts from commercials that Donise has cast and are age appropriate) in
      various types of scenarios, both solo and with scene partners. Each
      commercial is taped, played and critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be
      astonished at your teen's improvement throughout the day. If your teen is
      serious about the business, this is the best way to get started. If your
      teen is already active, this is the best way to take their career to the
      next level.

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 5PM. We
      will take a short lunch break and walk to a nearby restaurant as a group.
      If you would prefer to bring your lunch, that is fine.

      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and information. Class is held at State Theatre
      (8th and Congress) in downtown Austin.

      Individualized attention to your teen is of paramount importance, so
      enrollment is strictly limited to 14 students. Classes fill immediately, so
      send the registration right away! Please send the Registration Slip below,
      together with your check for $150 which may be dated Oct. 31, 2012, and mail
      to: Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627. You do not have a
      confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and payment have been
      received. A confirmation will be sent to you via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail Donise at donise@... if you have any questions.

      CLIP AND MAIL:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - TEEN CLASS: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2012