"SHOW BIZ KIDS: HOW TO"/PARENTS AND TEENS ARE INVITED

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 11:58 AM
      "Your class should be a prerequisite for every family if they are
      considering allowing their child to participate in this industry."

      "I knew I didn't know everything, but I really (really) did not realize how
      little I knew and how much I was doing wrong. Probably was only getting 10%
      of it ok, LOL."

      "SHOW BIZ KIDS: HOW TO"

      SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2012
      10AM - 1PM

      Parents, come join us for the best three hours you'll ever invest in your
      child's career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, CSA,
      founder and owner of "A CASTING PLACE", is presenting a seminar especially
      for you. Donise has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State of
      Texas for the past 13 years. Her credits include: KIDZBOP, DISNEYLAND, PBS
      KIDS, McDONALD'S, SEA WORLD, OSCAR MAYER, WAL*MART, ETCH-A-SKETCH, BOY
      SCOUTS OF AMERICA, SEARS BACK TO SCHOOL, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF AUSTIN, TOYS
      "R" US, CICI'S PIZZA, P.G.A.: FIRST TEE, AMERICAN RED CROSS, TEXAS TOURISM,
      H-E-B, BETTY SPAGHETTY, TYSON CHICKEN, CARINO'S, PARKLAND HOSPITAL: KIDS
      FIRST and TX DOT plus hundreds of other commercials during her total of 21+
      years as a Casting Director. Donise has cast many feature films and
      industrials, but has always concentrated on commercials.
      www.acastingplace.net

      Regardless if your child is just starting out or already has a strong
      resume, it is essential that every parent be aware of their responsibilities
      associated with a child working in this industry.

      When a talent agent in San Francisco, Donise discovered ROSS MALINGER
      ("Sleepless in Seattle" and "Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher") and TARAN NOAH
      SMITH ("Home Improvement"). She has an incredible amount of information to
      offer you; the type of insider information that only a Casting Director of
      her vast experience would have. You don't know what you don't know!

      The seminar will cover the right way to get your child involved: getting and
      keeping an agent; work permits; State of Texas laws regarding minors on a
      set; avoiding scams; how to prepare a resume; headshots; training; not
      spending an unnecessary amount of hard-earned money; safety and so much
      more. Avoid the pitfalls and create some fun memories (not to mention the
      possibility of college tuition) for your child.

      The seminar will be held at State Theatre (8th and Congress) in downtown
      Austin on Saturday, July 14th, from 10AM until 1PM and is a must for any
      parent with a child in the industry or entering it. The seminar is open to
      all interested parents and/or guardians and, for the first time ever, your
      teens who are at least 13 years old. (The fee is $35 and no teens may
      attend without an adult. This is NOT an opportunity to audition, just
      attend.) You will walk away both savvy and confident. Don't waste any more
      time or money doing things the wrong way! Quit believing the hype and come
      learn the truth! This fun, entertaining and informative seminar is for
      parents and/or guardians (and teens old enough to learn about the business
      side of "Show Business"), and you are welcome to bring a recent headshot (or
      photo) and resume of your child.

      Please send the Registration Slip below, together with your check for $75,
      which may be dated 7/11/12, to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627

      (Each additional parent/guardian/teen is $35 per person.)

      You will receive a confirmation via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Questions: donise@...

      CLIP AND MAIL:

      REGISTRATION SLIP - "SHOW BIZ KIDS: HOW TO" - SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2012

      Telephone Number: (Cell) ___________________________ (Home)

      Name of additional attendee:________________________________________ Total: