Donise Hardy's TV Commercial Audition Technique Class - Austin, TX

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Donise -

      Since taking your workshop last July, I have booked three commercials,
      one national! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom - I know it
      set me apart from the rest of the pack. Keep up the great work!

      Ricki C.

      DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA
      TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE
      WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS - ONLY 4 SEATS REMAIN

      SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2012

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
      Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A., owner and
      founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials
      in the State of Texas for over 13 years. Her commercial credits include:
      TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST AIRLINES,
      AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL,
      HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL, WESTERN UNION, STRIPES,
      WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT
      plus hundreds of other commercials during her 21+ years as a Casting
      Director. Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials,
      but has always concentrated on commercials. www.acastingplace.net
      ("Adult Recommendations")

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the industry, the
      reality of the hard work involved, getting/keeping an agent, marketing
      hints, networking opportunities and many insider tips that only a Casting
      Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to take a class
      with than someone who has literally seen hundreds of thousands of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning (using scripts

      from commercials that Donise has cast) in various types of scenarios, both
      solo
      and with scene partners. Each commercial is taped, played back and
      critiqued
      on an individual basis. You'll be astonished at your improvement throughout

      the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to get started.

      If you have been an actor for decades, you still don't want to miss this. A

      coach of many years recently took the workshop and remarked afterwards, "You

      CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can't believe how much I learned in one
      day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 6PM. We
      will
      take a short lunch break. A few days before the workshop, we will send you a

      reminder together with a list of suggested brings and information regarding
      State
      Theatre in downtown Austin where the class will be held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment is

      strictly limited to 14 students. Please send the Registration Slip below,
      together
      with your check for $150 which may be dated June 20th, to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment
      have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a seat in the class! You will
      receive
      a confirmation via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      For questions please email: donise@...

      **************************CLIP AND
      MAIL**************************************

      REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

      Name: _________________________
      E-mail:______________________________________

      Telephones: (Cell) __________________________ (Home)
      ________________________

      Class Date: _June 23, 2012______ Agency:
      ___________________________________
    • Donise Hardy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
        Dear Donise,

        It was so good to see you on Saturday at the bank auditions.

        Your commercial workshop has helped me so much. I have a 90% booking and
        callback ratio, all because of what I learned from you. So thank you for
        sharing your experience with the class. It has made a tremendous impact
        on my career.

        I am forever grateful for you challenging me to be better. I am still
        learning.

        Amelia J.

        DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION
        TECHNIQUE
        WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS - ONLY 2 SEATS REMAIN

        SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2012

        Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
        Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A., owner and
        founder of
        "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in the State
        of
        Texas for over 13 years. Her commercial credits include:
        FIFTH THIRD BAND, TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART,
[...]

        REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS - SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2012

        Telephones: (Cell) __________________________ (Home)