Donise Hardy's TV Commercial Class for Adults

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
      DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION
      TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
      FOR ADULTS - ONLY 5 SEATS REMAIN AVAILABLE

      SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2012
      Classes fill immediately, so don't procrastinate!

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your career.
      Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy, C.S.A., owner and
      founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader in casting TV commercials in
      the State of Texas. Her commercial credits include:
      FIFTH THIRD BANK, TOYOTA, EYE MASTERS, LAKE LAWN, CARINO'S, WAL*MART,
      SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS
      TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI, DHL,
      WESTERN UNION, STRIPES, WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY, TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB,
      CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus hundreds of other commercials during her 21+ years
      as a Casting Director. Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and
      industrials, but has always concentrated on commercials.
      www.acastingplace.net ("Adult Recommendations")

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the industry, the
      reality of the hard work involved, getting/keeping an agent, marketing
      hints, networking opportunities and many insider tips that only a Casting
      Director with her vast experience would know. Whom better to take a class
      with than someone who has literally seen hundreds of thousands of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning (using scripts
      from commercials that Donise has cast) in various types of scenarios, both
      solo and with scene partners. Each commercial is taped, played back and
      critiqued on an individual basis. You'll be astonished at your improvement
      throughout the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to get started.

      If you have been an actor for decades, you still don't want to miss this. A
      coach of many years recently took the workshop and remarked afterwards, "You
      CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I can't believe how much I learned in one
      day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately 6PM. We
      will take a short lunch break.

      A few days before the workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a
      list of suggested brings and information regarding State Theatre in downtown
      Austin where the class will be held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so enrollment is
      strictly limited to 14 students.

      Please send the Registration Slip below, together with your check for $150
      which may be dated March 27th, to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration Slip and
      payment have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a seat in the class!
      You will receive a confirmation via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

      REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

      Class Date: _March 31, 2012______ Agency: _________________________________