Call for Entries (CineSol Film Festival)

  • Laura Elysa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Call for entries!!
      19th Annual CineSol Film Festival

      The 19th Annual CineSol Film Festival is now accepting entries! We are accepting all genres: comedies, dramas, animations, shorts, horror and documentaries. We are accepting independent movies, local movies, and foreign movies!

      CineSol is a month long event in September with additional screenings at several Rio Grande Valley outreaches. Other activities include film workshops, the 36 Hour Film Race, special guests, forum discussions, and more.

      Withoutabox submissions: https://www.withoutabox.com/login/5808

      Submission Deadline: May 30, 2012
      Late Deadline: June 15, 2012

      For more information, call 956-793-8783.