TEXAS COAST

  • Dan Eggleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Production Title (tentative): Texas Coast

      Production Company: Girl’s Handwriting Productions, LLC

      E-mail: girlshandwriting@...

      An independent short film conceived by Joe Robinson & Rusty Kelley.

      To be shot on DSLR, intended for festival submission.

      Synopsis: A weekend trip to the Texas Coast with a middle-aged married
      couple, their teenage daughter and her female friend.

      Auditioning for 4 main roles:

      Father: Age 40-55.
      Mother: Age 40-55
      Daughter: Age 14-17
      Friend: Age 14-17

      (We may be posting an ad for minor roles and additional crew positions
      in the next couple weeks.)

      Payment to be discussed following positive auditions.
      Additional: Film Credit, DVD copy, Meals/Beverages, Transportation, Lodging

      Auditions will be scheduled next week (starting Monday October 3), so
      please submit head-shots/résumés as soon as possible via e-mail. Because
      our synopsis and main character descriptions are so vague, please
      include any further inquiries if pressing.

      Our production group is based in Austin, but we will be filming almost
      everything away from Austin, in towns along US 183 between Austin and
      Refugio, but mostly in and around Port Aransas, TX.

      The production schedule will partly depend on actor/crew availability,
      but we want to try our best to start the first week of November and have
      most of it wrapped after that weekend.

      Actors who live in or nearby Port Aransas are encouraged to submit to be
      considered for minor roles.

      Thanks!

      Contact: Joe Robinson girlshandwriting@...