Donise Hardy's TV Commercial Audition Technique Workshop

  • Donise Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:12 PM
      DONISE L. HARDY, C.S.A., PRESENTS AN ON-CAMERA
      TV COMMERCIAL AUDITION TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP
      FOR ADULTS

      SATURDAY, JULY 9, 2011
      Classes fill immediately, so don't procrastinate!

      Come join us for the best eight hours you'll ever invest in your
      career. Los Angeles/Texas Casting Director, Donise L. Hardy,
      C.S.A., owner and founder of "A CASTING PLACE", has been a leader
      in casting TV commercials in the State of Texas. Her commercial
      credits include: EYE CARE CENTERS OF AMERICA, WAL*MART, SOUTHWEST
      AIRLINES, AARP, TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, LITHIA MOTORS, TEXAS
      TOURISM, ORACLE/DELL, HARLEY DAVIDSON, H-E-B, HARRAH'S - BILOXI,
      DHL, WESTERN UNION, CARINO'S, STRIPES, WINDTRICITY, XCEL ENERGY,
      TEXAS LOTTERY, SCHWAB, CPS, USPS AND TX DOT plus hundreds of
      other commercials during her 19+ years as a Casting Director.
      Donise has cast many feature films, TV shows and industrials,
      but has always concentrated on commercials.
      www.acastingplace.net ("Adult Recommendations")

      The day begins with Donise giving you an overview of the
      industry, the reality of the hard work involved, getting/keeping
      an agent, marketing hints, networking opportunities and many
      insider tips that only a Casting Director with her vast
      experience would know. Whom better to take a class with
      than someone who has literally seen hundreds of thousands
      of auditions?

      During your day, you will be constantly on-camera auditioning
      (using scripts from commercials that Donise has cast) in
      various types of scenarios, both solo and with scene partners.
      Each commercial is taped, played back and critiqued on an
      individual basis. You'll be astonished at your improvement
      throughout the day.

      If you have never attended a workshop, this is the best way to
      get started. If you have been an actor for decades, you still
      don't want to miss this. A coach of many years recently took
      the workshop and remarked afterwards, "You CAN teach an old
      dog new tricks! I can't believe how much I learned in one day."

      The workshop begins promptly at 10AM and lasts until approximately
      6PM. We will take a short lunch break. A few days before the
      workshop, we will send you a reminder together with a list of
      suggested brings and information regarding State Theatre in
      Austin where the class will be held.

      Individualized attention to you is of paramount importance, so
      enrollment is strictly limited to 14 students. Please send the
      Registration Slip below, together with your check for $150
      which may be dated July 5th, to:

      Donise Hardy, P. O. Box 1211, Georgetown, TX 78627.

      You do not have a confirmed reservation until the Registration
      Slip and payment have been received. Mail it ASAP to assure a
      seat in the class! You will receive a confirmation via email.

      We abide by the State of Texas Refund Policy.

      Please e-mail Donise at: donise@... for questions.

      REGISTRATION SLIP - ADULT CLASS

      Class Date: _July 9, 2011_______ Agency: _____________________________