Re: MagKnits is gone

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 7:41 AM
      Oh crap! I was just thinking yesterday that I need to reprint Rainbow
      Socks because I've lost the pages.

      ARGHH!!!!

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 8:31 AM
        What kills me is that they all of a sudden shut down their server. I understand the time and energy it takes to run the thing, but they could have at least gave a deadline as to when they were going to do it.

        It's a sad day for knitters. There are a couple of patterns i have on my queue and I most likely have to reach out to the designer to get a copy.

        Kris

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 10:37 AM
          Here's hoping that most of the patterns end up on yarn forward. There
          were a couple I wanted, too!

          You know, they *just* posted the April issue a few days ago. There
          was a cute little stranded tank pattern that I wanted to take a
          closer look at, but it's gone now. *sniff*

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > What kills me is that they all of a sudden shut down their server.
          > I understand the time and energy it takes to run the thing, but
          > they could have at least gave a deadline as to when they were going
          > to do it.
          >
          > It's a sad day for knitters. There are a couple of patterns i have
          > on my queue and I most likely have to reach out to the designer to
          > get a copy.
          >
          > Kris
          >
          > Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote: Oh
          > crap! I was just thinking yesterday that I need to reprint Rainbow
          > Socks because I've lost the pages.
          >
          > ARGHH!!!!
          >
          > Becca
          >
          > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens
          > <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Sad news. MagKnits closed. Archives are gone but might be moved
          > > Yarn Forward.
          > >
          > > http://www.magknits.com/
          > >
          > > Sigh. Guess it makes sense to print out the patterns you want
          > instead
          > > of assuming you can go back for them later.
          > >
          > > Theresa

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • MIsha Starks
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9 11:01 AM

            Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
            Sad news. MagKnits closed. Archives are gone but might be moved to
            Yarn Forward.

            http://www.magknits .com/

            Sigh. Guess it makes sense to print out the patterns you want instead
            of assuming you can go back for them later.

            http://mail. yahoo.com

            "Let your light so shine..."
            Visit my blog at http://knitmore3@...