Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] hi ladies

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2008
      Hi Susan,
      Glad you were able to make it!

      Ravelry has been by invite only since the beginning, and they used to only join 1000 people a week. It took me 2 1/2 months to get my invite...but with how quickly their adding people now, you'll be on before you know it;)

      Cheers,
      Kris

      njgirl1956 <papermaven22@...> wrote:
      hello
      great meeting everyone last night. i really enjoyed myself. and i
      learned so much.

      ravelry is full and is not taking anymore new people for a while. they
      say they invite 800-1000 people a day. right now their waiting list is
      at about 7,500 so i added my name onto their list to be invited into
      their site.

      will bring my lizard ridge next week. see you then-susan