Re: Change in management

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hi Susan,

      As Kris said, I'm a wee bit on the busy side these days. Kris gave
      you perfect directions, and we can't wait to meet you on Wednesday!

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
      <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > Hi Susan,
      >
      > Just in case the busy mommy hasn't seen this, I'm chiming in. We'd
      love to have you come join us. We meet every Wednesday (7pm - close)
      at the Panera Bread, 15845 Harlem Avenue in Orland Park...it's on
      Harlem just north of 159th Street. We gather near the front doors to
      your right as you walk in. Just look for the crazed fiber people.

      > Look forward to meeting you.
      > Kris
      >
      > Susan Farbstein <papermaven22@...> wrote:

      > Hi Becca,
      > I joined the group about 2 months ago and love getting all of the
      mail. I would like to come out this Wednesday and join you all.
      Where are you located in the Panera? And where exactly is the Panera
      located?

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 10, 2008
        I sure hope so. :)

        <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        > Hi Becca,
        >
        > To be honest, I always thought it had to be approved...and I don't
        think others will be deterred from joining the group. More then likely
        they'll appreciate the tight crack down on the spammers.

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 10, 2008
          Me! Me! I've been there! Well, I've been to the old one, anyway.
          Great little shop.

          Theresa

          <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/ca