Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Fwd: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      no fair...send some virtual chocolate my way!!

      Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      You should, and you should bring your knitting. Today is the
      free-for-all Friday KAL. This is the KAL she started to give us all a
      KAL for KIPs.

      I'll be there, and I would love to see you and the princess again. :)

      Plus, she has chocolate.

      Theresa

    • mbg
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
        I think this might be a good idea on many levels.  When was the last time you really went yarn shopping?

        mb