Re: Fwd: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      Okay then! I think I have plans for this afternoon. :)

      This'll be fun. "This'll". That's probably not a word I should ever
      use again, is it? Oh well.

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        no fair...send some virtual chocolate my way!!

        --- Becca <tzurriz@gmail. com> wrote:

        > Thanks Theresa! :D
        >
        > I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
        > completely forgot about ordering a book though.
        >
        > Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
        > see her in person. lol
        >
        > Becca
        >
        > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, Theresa Stevens
        > <tstevens_pers@ ...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
        > > guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder
        > > copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

        > > --- Becca <tzurriz@... > wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hi Lisa,
        > > >
        > > > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise,
        > we
        > > > don't
        > > > bite. :)
        > > >
        > > > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
        > > > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there
        > was
        > > > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
        > > >
        > > > This is so much better. :D
        > > >
        > > > Becca
        > > >

        > > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Doodle Bug"

        > > > believe
        > > > that I

        > this
        > > > is
        > > > what I

        > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
        > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

        Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • mbg
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
          I think this might be a good idea on many levels.  When was the last time you really went yarn shopping?

          mb