Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Fwd: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      You should, and you should bring your knitting. Today is the
      free-for-all Friday KAL. This is the KAL she started to give us all a
      KAL for KIPs.

      I'll be there, and I would love to see you and the princess again. :)

      Plus, she has chocolate.

      Theresa

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        Okay then! I think I have plans for this afternoon. :)

        This'll be fun. "This'll". That's probably not a word I should ever
        use again, is it? Oh well.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
          no fair...send some virtual chocolate my way!!

          --- Becca <tzurriz@gmail. com> wrote:

          > Thanks Theresa! :D
          >
          > I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
          > completely forgot about ordering a book though.
          >
          > Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
          > see her in person. lol
          >
          > Becca
          >
          > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, Theresa Stevens
          > <tstevens_pers@ ...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
          > > guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder
          > > copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

          > > --- Becca <tzurriz@... > wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hi Lisa,
          > > >
          > > > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise,
          > we
          > > > don't
          > > > bite. :)
          > > >
          > > > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
          > > > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there
          > was
          > > > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
          > > >
          > > > This is so much better. :D
          > > >
          > > > Becca
          > > >

          > > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Doodle Bug"

          > > > believe
          > > > that I

          > this
          > > > is
          > > > what I

          > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
          > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

          Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • mbg
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
            I think this might be a good idea on many levels.  When was the last time you really went yarn shopping?

            mb