Re: Fwd: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      Thanks Theresa! :D

      I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
      completely forgot about ordering a book though.

      Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
      see her in person. lol

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        You should, and you should bring your knitting. Today is the
        free-for-all Friday KAL. This is the KAL she started to give us all a
        KAL for KIPs.

        I'll be there, and I would love to see you and the princess again. :)

        Plus, she has chocolate.

        Theresa

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
          Okay then! I think I have plans for this afternoon. :)

          This'll be fun. "This'll". That's probably not a word I should ever
          use again, is it? Oh well.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
            no fair...send some virtual chocolate my way!!

            --- Becca <tzurriz@gmail. com> wrote:

            > Thanks Theresa! :D
            >
            > I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
            > completely forgot about ordering a book though.
            >
            > Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
            > see her in person. lol
            >
            > Becca
            >
            > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, Theresa Stevens
            > <tstevens_pers@ ...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
            > > guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder
            > > copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

            > > --- Becca <tzurriz@... > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hi Lisa,
            > > >
            > > > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise,
            > we
            > > > don't
            > > > bite. :)
            > > >
            > > > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
            > > > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there
            > was
            > > > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
            > > >
            > > > This is so much better. :D
            > > >
            > > > Becca
            > > >

            > > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Doodle Bug"

            > > > believe
            > > > that I

            > this
            > > > is
            > > > what I

            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
            > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

            Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • mbg
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
              I think this might be a good idea on many levels.  When was the last time you really went yarn shopping?

              mb