Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Fwd: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7 8:05 AM
      Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
      guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder a
      copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

      --- Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lisa,
      >
      > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise, we
      > don't
      > bite. :)
      >
      > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
      > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there was
      > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
      >
      > This is so much better. :D
      >
      > Becca
      >

      > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Doodle Bug"
      > <doodlebug2001@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ladies & maybe Gentlemen,
      > >
      > > Hi!! I'm Lisa. I haven't yet shown up @ Panera but you can
      > believe
      > that I
      > > will be soon. I live in Oak Lawn & finally found your group!!
      > >
      > > Anyway, I subscribe to Nana's knitting shop's newsletter & this
      > is
      > what I
      > > got today!!!!!!
      > >
      > > I look forward to meeting y'all very soon!!!
      > >
      > > Lisa :)

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7 8:13 AM
        Thanks Theresa! :D

        I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
        completely forgot about ordering a book though.

        Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
        see her in person. lol

        Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7 8:37 AM
          You should, and you should bring your knitting. Today is the
          free-for-all Friday KAL. This is the KAL she started to give us all a
          KAL for KIPs.

          I'll be there, and I would love to see you and the princess again. :)

          Plus, she has chocolate.

          Theresa

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7 9:04 AM
            Okay then! I think I have plans for this afternoon. :)

            This'll be fun. "This'll". That's probably not a word I should ever
            use again, is it? Oh well.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7 9:51 AM
              no fair...send some virtual chocolate my way!!

              --- Becca <tzurriz@gmail. com> wrote:

              > Thanks Theresa! :D
              >
              > I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
              > completely forgot about ordering a book though.
              >
              > Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
              > see her in person. lol
              >
              > Becca
              >
              > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, Theresa Stevens
              > <tstevens_pers@ ...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
              > > guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder
              > > copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

              > > --- Becca <tzurriz@... > wrote:
              > >
              > > > Hi Lisa,
              > > >
              > > > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise,
              > we
              > > > don't
              > > > bite. :)
              > > >
              > > > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
              > > > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there
              > was
              > > > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
              > > >
              > > > This is so much better. :D
              > > >
              > > > Becca
              > > >

              > > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Doodle Bug"

              > > > believe
              > > > that I

              > this
              > > > is
              > > > what I

              > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
              > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

              Be a better friend, newshound, and

            • mbg
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8 7:19 PM
                I think this might be a good idea on many levels.  When was the last time you really went yarn shopping?

                mb