Fwd: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!

  • Doodle Bug
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2008
      Ladies & maybe Gentlemen,

      Hi!! I'm Lisa. I haven't yet shown up @ Panera but you can believe that I will be soon. I live in Oak Lawn & finally found your group!!

      Anyway, I subscribe to Nana's knitting shop's newsletter & this is what I got today!!!!!!

      I look forward to meeting y'all very soon!!!

      Lisa :)

      From: Nana's Knitting Shop <nanasknitting@...>
      Date: Mar 6, 2008 3:45 PM
      Subject: The Yarn Harlot is Coming and Other Great News!
      To: timzsweetp@...

      Logo
      Dear Lisa,

      Nana's Knitting Shop is very excited to announce that we will be hosting an evening with Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, the Yarn Harlot!  Stephanie will give a talk and then sign copies of her new book, Things I Learned from Knitting due out soon.

      The event will take place:

      Friday, April 25 at 7:00 p.m.
      Oak Lawn Hilton Grand Ballroom
      9333 South Cicero Ave., Oak Lawn

      The doors will open at 6:15 p.m. and after her talk, Stephanie will be signing copies of her new book.

      This is a free event but reserved tickets are required.  For more information and to reserve tickets, click here.
      Flutter SleeveInterweave Knits Spring Trunk Show
      Tuesday, March 18 - Saturday, March 29

      Be sure to stop by to see the beautiful garments from the Interweave Knits Spring issue.  Purchase the yarn to make one of the projects and take 10% off!
      Grand Plan CapeletNew Classes!

      You've seen our series of classes from Interweave's Scarf Style; now we're going to do a series from Interweave's companion book, Wrap Style! First up is the Grand Plan Top Down Capelet pictured here.

      Whether you're a beginner or advanced knitter, we've got some great classes starting.  We're now offering crochet classes too!

      Be sure to join me for the Interweave Spring Trunk Show and we're so excited to have The Harlot!

      Happy Knitting!

      Tricia
      Nana's Knitting Shop
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to timzsweetp@..., by nanasknitting@...
      Nana's Knitting Shop | 5144 West 95th Street | Oak Lawn | IL | 60453
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        Hi Lisa,

        You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise, we don't
        bite. :)

        I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
        discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there was
        conversation about a road trip/convoy!

        This is so much better. :D

        Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Doodle Bug"

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
          Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
          guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder a
          copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

          --- Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:

          > Hi Lisa,
          >
          > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise, we
          > don't
          > bite. :)
          >
          > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
          > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there was
          > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
          >
          > This is so much better. :D
          >
          > Becca
          >

          > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Doodle Bug"
          > <doodlebug2001@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ladies & maybe Gentlemen,
          > >
          > > Hi!! I'm Lisa. I haven't yet shown up @ Panera but you can
          > believe
          > that I
          > > will be soon. I live in Oak Lawn & finally found your group!!
          > >
          > > Anyway, I subscribe to Nana's knitting shop's newsletter & this
          > is
          > what I
          > > got today!!!!!!
          > >
          > > I look forward to meeting y'all very soon!!!
          > >
          > > Lisa :)

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
            Thanks Theresa! :D

            I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
            completely forgot about ordering a book though.

            Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
            see her in person. lol

            Becca

            --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
              You should, and you should bring your knitting. Today is the
              free-for-all Friday KAL. This is the KAL she started to give us all a
              KAL for KIPs.

              I'll be there, and I would love to see you and the princess again. :)

              Plus, she has chocolate.

              Theresa

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
                Okay then! I think I have plans for this afternoon. :)

                This'll be fun. "This'll". That's probably not a word I should ever
                use again, is it? Oh well.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
                  no fair...send some virtual chocolate my way!!

                  --- Becca <tzurriz@gmail. com> wrote:

                  > Thanks Theresa! :D
                  >
                  > I already sent her an email about my (and Miriam's) tickets. LOl.
                  > completely forgot about ordering a book though.
                  >
                  > Hmm. Maybe I'll just make a run up to the store this afternoon and
                  > see her in person. lol
                  >
                  > Becca
                  >
                  > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, Theresa Stevens
                  > <tstevens_pers@ ...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Just FYI, Trish already has Kris, Becca, Amy, Aleta and me on the
                  > > guest list. So you guys are covered. But if you want to preorder
                  > > copy of the book, you have to let Trish know.

                  > > --- Becca <tzurriz@... > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Hi Lisa,
                  > > >
                  > > > You should definitely join us one of these weeks. I promise,
                  > we
                  > > > don't
                  > > > bite. :)
                  > > >
                  > > > I am so excited about Yarn Harlot coming. We had in fact, been
                  > > > discussing the lack of a Chicago stop on her trip, and there
                  > was
                  > > > conversation about a road trip/convoy!
                  > > >
                  > > > This is so much better. :D
                  > > >
                  > > > Becca
                  > > >

                  > > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Doodle Bug"

                  > > > believe
                  > > > that I

                  > this
                  > > > is
                  > > > what I

                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
                  > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

                  Be a better friend, newshound, and

                • mbg
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
                    I think this might be a good idea on many levels.  When was the last time you really went yarn shopping?

                    mb