Free Best Embroidery Design

  • techdcc1
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hello All,
      Did you heard about Free Best Embroidery Design sites before!!

      If you looking for Best, Good and Free Embroidery Design, you would
      have to visit our web site and enjoy with a lot of best free daily
      designs.

      Donï؟½t wait visit now at :

      http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com
      http://www.embroideryfiles.snble.com

      We're waiting your comments

      If you join to best embroidery design group now you will get all of
      these designs:

      Also we have a gift for our members every Week.

      Thanks

      Regards
      http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
        Hey moderator--

        Please remove the sender of this message from our group. They've been
        spamming all the knitting lists lately. Very annoying.

        Theresa

        --- techdcc1 <techdcc1@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        > Did you heard about Free Best Embroidery Design sites before!!
        >
        > If you looking for Best, Good and Free Embroidery Design, you would
        > have to visit our web site and enjoy with a lot of best free daily
        > designs.
        >
        > Donï؟½t wait visit now at :
        >
        > http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com
        > http://www.embroideryfiles.snble.com
        >

        > We're waiting your comments
        >
        > If you join to best embroidery design group now you will get all of
        > these designs:

        > Also we have a gift for our members every Week.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Regards
        > http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
          Oops.

          I didn't realize that mom was logged in on my computer. That wasn't
          astoler, that was me. Sorry.

          Becca

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
            Oh goodie. Now that everyone is completely confused.

            I've banned the person. Sorry it took my so long. I was at the
            closing when the message came in, and then moving when I got your
            message Theresa. :)

            Sorry for the annoyance.

            Then, when I logged in to take care of it, I didn't realize that mom
            was still logged in on the computer. So, I sent out a message
            accidently under her name, or at least I thought I did.

            Okay, are we all cleared up now?

            Thanks for your patience.

            Becca

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
              Just fyi, madam moderator, this same person appears to be harvesting
              yahoo group addresses via grouply. Then they sign on to these groups
              as new group members under a variety of email addresses and spam the
              groups with identical or related spam messages. You might want to
              keep an eye on anyone who requests to join over the next few weeks or
              months just in case.

              Grouply is a terrible, awful thing, and if any of you got roped into
              it, I would recommend you get out asap. They say it's a way to manage
              your yahoo groups -- but you can manage them through yahoo. You don't
              need grouply. In order to join grouply, you have to give them your
              yahoo login information, meaning they can use your id to read your
              email, harvest your address book, send messages under your id, and
              get into all your private groups.

              Then they sell all this harvested information. I can report that my
              spam traffic about quadrupled after a grouply spammer found one of my
              small, private knitting lists and started causing trouble over there.
              Grouply addresses have been banned at most of my writing lists.

              They say that once you're in grouply, your yahoo account is as good
              as dead. You can't just cancel grouply and go on as things were
              pre-grouply. You have to create a whole new yahoo identity.

              It may be that nobody on this list is in grouply. But that seems to
              be the way these "free embroidery" people are accessing accounts.
              They're causing trouble on some other lists with repeat spam
              messages. On one of my knitting lists, the moderator had to kill the
              membership of anyone with a grouply id, including some folks who had
              been founding members and were very active on the lists.

              Moral of the story: never, ever, under any circumstances, give any of
              your passwords to anyone. The new penalty for violating this rule is
              to be shunned by your e-friends and kicked out of all your groups.

              End of rant.

              Theresa

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs