Stitch and Bitch, 2/20/2008, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday February 20, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

    • heather fimek
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
        it is looking like disa and i will be there again. assuming i get my butt in gear and do some homework for my night classes. ive been feeling dizzy the past few days and have used that as my excuse to be lazy :) see you all there

        Date: Wednesday February 20, 2008
        Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
        Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
        City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

        Edit reminder options