Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Im Home

  • mbg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2008
      And you didn't get on a boat to knock on Ms. Starmore's door?

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      Guess what? I went all the way to Scotland. Stayed for 14 days and did not hit a yarn store. I
      know impossible to believe. Needless to say I was disappointed, but I got to see alot of
      beautiful country. See you all on Wednesday

      Amy

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2008
          Did you deliver my slap -- I mean, my message to Alice? *ggg*

          Welcome back. Bring photos!

          Theresa

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs