Im Home

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2008
      Guess what? I went all the way to Scotland. Stayed for 14 days and did not hit a yarn store. I
      know impossible to believe. Needless to say I was disappointed, but I got to see alot of
      beautiful country. See you all on Wednesday

      Amy
    • mbg

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2008
            Did you deliver my slap -- I mean, my message to Alice? *ggg*

            Welcome back. Bring photos!

            Theresa

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs