Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Stitch and Bitch, 2/13/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hi Heather,

      Glad you'll be joining us tonight. We gather near the front entrance, when you walk through the doors turn to your right. We pull tables together because we usually have a good size group.

      Knit-On
      Kris

      heather <hfimek@...> wrote:
      i will be attending tonight with one of my girlfriends. were do you
      guys usualy sit? look forward to meeting some of you.
      heather

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com,