Stitch and Bitch, 2/13/2008, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday February 13, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

    • heather
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008
        i will be attending tonight with one of my girlfriends. were do you
        guys usualy sit? look forward to meeting some of you.
        heather

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008
          Hi Heather,

          Glad you'll be joining us tonight. We gather near the front entrance, when you walk through the doors turn to your right. We pull tables together because we usually have a good size group.

          Knit-On
          Kris