Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Stitch and Bitch, 1/30/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
      well, that totally sucks...maybe it was a sign to stay away. we missed you...hopefully everything will be back to normal next week.

      ~Kris

      Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      I put on my warmest duds, wrapped up in fourteen layers of coats and
      scarves and hats, packed up my knitting bag ---

      and my car won't start. It's a carsicle!

      So I decide, I'll just take the Lexus, which has been tucked away all
      safe and warm in the garage. That'll start, right?

      Yep. It'll start. But it won't go anywhere. Garage door is frozen
      shut, and no amount of kicking or cursing will break it loose.

      I am starting to feel that life is engaged in a grand conspiracy to
      keep me away from my friends. And I am NOT HAPPY.

      grrr,
      Theresa

      --- Bethany <bethanyheide@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Update! I will be coming with Aleta! Wow! Aren't friends great!
      >

      > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Bethany"
      > <bethanyheide@ ...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Sorry! I won't make it there tonight! No vehicle. Beau needed
      > it
      > > to attend a class. Bethany
      > >

      > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com,
      > > SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group
      > > > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SouthSubur banSnB/cal
      > > >
      > > > Stitch and Bitch
      > > > Wednesday January 30, 2008
      > > > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      > > > (This event repeats every week.)
      > > > Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      > > > Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      > > > City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL
      > > >
      > > > All Rights Reserved
      > > > Copyright © 2008
      > > > Yahoo! Inc.
      > > > http://www.yahoo. com
      > > >
      > > > Privacy Policy:
      > > > http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us
      > > >
      > > > Terms of Service:
      > > > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
        Enjoy your trip! If you see Alice, give her a hey from me! And tell
        her to quit being such a butt and design some new sweaters already.
        ;)

        Theresa, who spent a half an hour trying to use the blow dryer to
        defrost the garage door. It didn't work.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and