Re: Stitch and Bitch, 1/30/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
      Sorry! I won't make it there tonight! No vehicle. Beau needed it
      to attend a class. Bethany

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,
      SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/cal
      >
      > Stitch and Bitch
      > Wednesday January 30, 2008
      > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every week.)
      > Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      > Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      > City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL
      >
      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2008
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Bethany
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
        Update! I will be coming with Aleta! Wow! Aren't friends great!

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Bethany" <bethanyheide@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
          I put on my warmest duds, wrapped up in fourteen layers of coats and
          scarves and hats, packed up my knitting bag ---

          and my car won't start. It's a carsicle!

          So I decide, I'll just take the Lexus, which has been tucked away all
          safe and warm in the garage. That'll start, right?

          Yep. It'll start. But it won't go anywhere. Garage door is frozen
          shut, and no amount of kicking or cursing will break it loose.

          I am starting to feel that life is engaged in a grand conspiracy to
          keep me away from my friends. And I am NOT HAPPY.

          grrr,
          Theresa

          --- Bethany <bethanyheide@...> wrote:

          > Update! I will be coming with Aleta! Wow! Aren't friends great!
          >

          > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Bethany"
          > <bethanyheide@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Sorry! I won't make it there tonight! No vehicle. Beau needed
          > it
          > > to attend a class. Bethany
          > >

          > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,
          > > SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group
          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/cal
          > > >
          > > > Stitch and Bitch
          > > > Wednesday January 30, 2008
          > > > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          > > > (This event repeats every week.)
          > > > Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
          > > > Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
          > > > City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL
          > > >
          > > > All Rights Reserved
          > > > Copyright © 2008
          > > > Yahoo! Inc.
          > > > http://www.yahoo.com
          > > >
          > > > Privacy Policy:
          > > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          > > >
          > > > Terms of Service:
          > > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Amy Henry
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
            That sucks. We missed you tonight. Hopefully by the
            time I get back from vacation the karma gods will have
            decided to pick on someone besides you.

            Amy

            P.S. Next time call I could pick you up on my way.

            I will be back on 20 feb 08

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
              well, that totally sucks...maybe it was a sign to stay away. we missed you...hopefully everything will be back to normal next week.

              ~Kris

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
                Enjoy your trip! If you see Alice, give her a hey from me! And tell
                her to quit being such a butt and design some new sweaters already.
                ;)

                Theresa, who spent a half an hour trying to use the blow dryer to
                defrost the garage door. It didn't work.