Stitch and Bitch, 1/30/2008, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2008
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday January 30, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

    • Bethany
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
        Sorry! I won't make it there tonight! No vehicle. Beau needed it
        to attend a class. Bethany

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,
        SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/cal
        >
        > Stitch and Bitch
        > Wednesday January 30, 2008
        > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        > Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
        > Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
        > City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL
        >
        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2008
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Bethany
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
          Update! I will be coming with Aleta! Wow! Aren't friends great!

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Bethany" <bethanyheide@...>

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
            I put on my warmest duds, wrapped up in fourteen layers of coats and
            scarves and hats, packed up my knitting bag ---

            and my car won't start. It's a carsicle!

            So I decide, I'll just take the Lexus, which has been tucked away all
            safe and warm in the garage. That'll start, right?

            Yep. It'll start. But it won't go anywhere. Garage door is frozen
            shut, and no amount of kicking or cursing will break it loose.

            I am starting to feel that life is engaged in a grand conspiracy to
            keep me away from my friends. And I am NOT HAPPY.

            grrr,
            Theresa

            --- Bethany <bethanyheide@...> wrote:

            > Update! I will be coming with Aleta! Wow! Aren't friends great!
            >

            > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Bethany"
            > <bethanyheide@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Sorry! I won't make it there tonight! No vehicle. Beau needed
            > it
            > > to attend a class. Bethany
            > >

            > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,
            > > SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group
            > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/cal
            > > >
            > > > Stitch and Bitch
            > > > Wednesday January 30, 2008
            > > > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
            > > > (This event repeats every week.)
            > > > Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
            > > > Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
            > > > City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL
            > > >
            > > > All Rights Reserved
            > > > Copyright © 2008
            > > > Yahoo! Inc.
            > > > http://www.yahoo.com
            > > >
            > > > Privacy Policy:
            > > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            > > >
            > > > Terms of Service:
            > > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • Amy Henry
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
              That sucks. We missed you tonight. Hopefully by the
              time I get back from vacation the karma gods will have
              decided to pick on someone besides you.

              Amy

              P.S. Next time call I could pick you up on my way.

              I will be back on 20 feb 08

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
                well, that totally sucks...maybe it was a sign to stay away. we missed you...hopefully everything will be back to normal next week.

                ~Kris

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
                  Enjoy your trip! If you see Alice, give her a hey from me! And tell
                  her to quit being such a butt and design some new sweaters already.
                  ;)

                  Theresa, who spent a half an hour trying to use the blow dryer to
                  defrost the garage door. It didn't work.