Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: new and i have a question

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2008
      The one thing that has brought me great joy is my knitting group. We come from all angles of life but what we have in common far out ways our differences.

      I look forward to knitting with you and you friends.
      Knit-On
      Kris

      heather <hfimek@...> wrote:
      im exicted to come once i can. Right now i have womens self defence
      class on wednesdays. but there are only 3 weeks left of that. i will
      defiantly be bringing at least one friend with me, if not two. We are
      quite excited we found a local knitting/crocheting group. we are all
      in our mid 20's. i am 23, a vice president of a mortgage company. i
      also go to school part time. but most important is my daughter, and
      husband. :) i crochet and i am a beginning knitter. i look forward to
      meeting some new friends, as i am still fairly new to the area. about
      a year and a half ago i moved back to the lincoln way area after being
      gone for 4 years. i drifted away from a lot of my old friends while i
      was gone, and i would love to make some new ones! look forward to
      seeing you girls in a few weeks!