Re: new and i have a question

  • heather
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2008
      im exicted to come once i can. Right now i have womens self defence
      class on wednesdays. but there are only 3 weeks left of that. i will
      defiantly be bringing at least one friend with me, if not two. We are
      quite excited we found a local knitting/crocheting group. we are all
      in our mid 20's. i am 23, a vice president of a mortgage company. i
      also go to school part time. but most important is my daughter, and
      husband. :) i crochet and i am a beginning knitter. i look forward to
      meeting some new friends, as i am still fairly new to the area. about
      a year and a half ago i moved back to the lincoln way area after being
      gone for 4 years. i drifted away from a lot of my old friends while i
      was gone, and i would love to make some new ones! look forward to
      seeing you girls in a few weeks!