Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] I had a great time!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
      Well, I am glad you made it too. It was great to meet you. I am looking forward to seeing you next week.

      Aleta

      knitmore3 <m_starks2003@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,

      It was nice meeting all of you today! It's rare that I actually have a
      conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group! I had a blast.
      I hope to make it next week. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

      M'Isha