Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] I had a great time!

  • Annie97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
      We missed you, too, Theresa - hope you are feeling tip top again  :-)

      Adrienne  :-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        Well, I am glad you made it too. It was great to meet you. I am looking forward to seeing you next week.

        Aleta

        knitmore3 <m_starks2003@...> wrote:
        Hi Everyone,

        It was nice meeting all of you today! It's rare that I actually have a
        conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group! I had a blast.
        I hope to make it next week. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

        M'Isha