Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] I had a great time!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
      pout, pout, pout
      mad that I couldn't be there.

      I miss you guys! I can't be there next week, either -- I'll be
      teaching that night -- but should be back the following week. Barring
      further disasters.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Annie97@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        We missed you, too, Theresa - hope you are feeling tip top again  :-)

        Adrienne  :-)

        I miss you guys! I can't be there next week, either -- I'll be
        teaching that night -- but should be back the following week. Barring
        further disasters.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
          Well, I am glad you made it too. It was great to meet you. I am looking forward to seeing you next week.

          Aleta

          knitmore3 <m_starks2003@...> wrote:
          Hi Everyone,

          It was nice meeting all of you today! It's rare that I actually have a
          conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group! I had a blast.
          I hope to make it next week. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

          M'Isha