Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] I had a great time!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
      Howdy M'Isha!

      I'm glad you were able to join us last night...Wednesday nights hold a special place in my life;) always a good time.

      I look forward to knitting with you again.
      Cheers,
      Kris

      knitmore3 <m_starks2003@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,

      It was nice meeting all of you today! It's rare that I actually have a
      conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group! I had a blast.
      I hope to make it next week. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

      M'Isha

    • Annie97@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        Hi M'Isha,

        Glad you could come last night and that you had fun - I'm so glad not to be the "new girl" anymore  ;-D

        Hope to see you again!

        Adrienne  :-)

        It was nice meeting all of you today!  It's rare that I actually have a
        conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group!  I had a blast.
        I hope to make it next week.  Thanks again for the warm welcome.

        M'Isha

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
          pout, pout, pout
          mad that I couldn't be there.

          I miss you guys! I can't be there next week, either -- I'll be
          teaching that night -- but should be back the following week. Barring
          further disasters.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Annie97@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
            We missed you, too, Theresa - hope you are feeling tip top again  :-)

            Adrienne  :-)