I had a great time!

  • knitmore3
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      It was nice meeting all of you today! It's rare that I actually have a
      conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group! I had a blast.
      I hope to make it next week. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

      M'Isha
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        Howdy M'Isha!

        I'm glad you were able to join us last night...Wednesday nights hold a special place in my life;) always a good time.

        I look forward to knitting with you again.
        Cheers,
        Kris

      • Annie97@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
          Hi M'Isha,

          Glad you could come last night and that you had fun - I'm so glad not to be the "new girl" anymore  ;-D

          Hope to see you again!

          Adrienne  :-)

          It was nice meeting all of you today!  It's rare that I actually have a
          conversation with a fellow knitter, much less a group!  I had a blast.
          I hope to make it next week.  Thanks again for the warm welcome.

          M'Isha

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
            pout, pout, pout
            mad that I couldn't be there.

            I miss you guys! I can't be there next week, either -- I'll be
            teaching that night -- but should be back the following week. Barring
            further disasters.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • Annie97@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
              We missed you, too, Theresa - hope you are feeling tip top again  :-)

              Adrienne  :-)