Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Nana's

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11 4:41 PM
      I'm spending the weekend on R&R. Still not completely over this
      wicked, wicked flu. It's better, but not gone.

      I did pick my needles back up yesterday. So my strength must be
      returning. :)

      Have fun and give my best to Trish.

      Theresa

      --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > I'm actually heading there from work tonight. Just found out last
      > night we have a birthday party Saturday... I've got to pick up that
      > Cascade 220!!
      >
      > amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      > Anyone going to Nana's sale this weekend?

      > Try it now.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11 7:43 PM
        I won't make it. We have to run up to Manitoba this weekend for a
        family emergency. I'll miss SnB this week again too.

        Love and hugs to everyone.