Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Nana's

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
      I'm actually heading there from work tonight. Just found out last night we have a birthday party Saturday... I've got to pick up that Cascade 220!!

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      Anyone going to Nana's sale this weekend?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
        I'm spending the weekend on R&R. Still not completely over this
        wicked, wicked flu. It's better, but not gone.

        I did pick my needles back up yesterday. So my strength must be
        returning. :)

        Have fun and give my best to Trish.

        Theresa

        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        > I'm actually heading there from work tonight. Just found out last
        > night we have a birthday party Saturday... I've got to pick up that
        > Cascade 220!!
        >
        > amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
        > Anyone going to Nana's sale this weekend?

        > Try it now.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
          I won't make it. We have to run up to Manitoba this weekend for a
          family emergency. I'll miss SnB this week again too.

          Love and hugs to everyone.