Nana's

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
      Anyone going to Nana's sale this weekend?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
        I'm actually heading there from work tonight. Just found out last night we have a birthday party Saturday... I've got to pick up that Cascade 220!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
          I'm spending the weekend on R&R. Still not completely over this
          wicked, wicked flu. It's better, but not gone.

          I did pick my needles back up yesterday. So my strength must be
          returning. :)

          Have fun and give my best to Trish.

          Theresa

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > I'm actually heading there from work tonight. Just found out last
          > night we have a birthday party Saturday... I've got to pick up that
          > Cascade 220!!
          >
          > amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
          > Anyone going to Nana's sale this weekend?

          > Try it now.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
            I won't make it. We have to run up to Manitoba this weekend for a
            family emergency. I'll miss SnB this week again too.

            Love and hugs to everyone.