Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: New Member

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi Linda!

      Hope you had a great holiday. We'd love for you to join us...I was hoping we didn't scare you away;)

      Cheers,
      Kris

      laurelena78 <mariposa_lc@...> wrote:
      Hey, this is Linda again. I don't know if you all remember me. I met
      with your group several weeks ago, just before Thanksgiving. The
      holidays and life in general interfered, but I'd like to come back.
      Hope to see you all on Wednesday. :)

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "laurelena78"