Re: New Member

  • laurelena78
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hey, this is Linda again. I don't know if you all remember me. I met
      with your group several weeks ago, just before Thanksgiving. The
      holidays and life in general interfered, but I'd like to come back.
      Hope to see you all on Wednesday. :)

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "laurelena78"

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
        Hi Linda!

        Hope you had a great holiday. We'd love for you to join us...I was hoping we didn't scare you away;)

        Cheers,
        Kris