Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: hi

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hi Njgirl!

      Like Becca has already stated we meet up ever Wednesday night...glad you found our group, hope you can join us soon.

      Cheers,
      Kris

      Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:
      Hi Njgirl.

      We meet every Wednesday at Panera bread on Harlem Ave in Tinley Park
      at 7 p.m. Some people show up at 6, but in general we "officially"
      start at 7 p.m.

      Come and join us. I promise we don't bite and are fairly friendly. :)

      Becca

      p.s. if you need further details on where and when we meet, check out
      the calendar, all of our meetings are on there, as are other events
      when we plan them, like yarn crawls.

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "njgirl1956"